1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Samaritan!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shotgun 1, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

I can't believe the good nature of some folks! I had cataract surgery today. While we were gone, some good Samaritan got into the house and put brighter bulbs in all our lights. They even took all the trash with them. I just don't know who to thank, but I hope I'm able to return the favor someday.
    Dave

2. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Yeah, it's pretty amazing isn't it?

I was in the recovery room, and asked why everything was so bright.

3. Whortle

Whortle Member

The colors are what surprised me, they were absolutly dazzling.

4. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

I got in the fridge tonight and just stood there looking at all the bright colors on the shelf. I had never seen as pretty a bottle of salsa in my life! The mustard bottle looked great! I thought the kitchen had been remodeled. Gotta admit I feel a little like an idiot, but it's absolutely wonderful! Best Christmas present I could have gotten.
    Dave

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Your welcome, I couldn't find the recycle bin? Congrats on the surgery and its outcome

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

I bet you had "forgotten" you were married to a "Beauty Queen". Glad to hear you are doing GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!! Joe joe90t

7. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

I wondered who the old guy in the mirror was for the first few days :)

8. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

Joe90t,

I never forget that. Believe me, I married way over my head and I make sure I remember that every day.

Dave

9. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Dave, I did the same thing, Married WAY over my head. I had some Eye problems a couple of months back and Was Scared "Witless"but, thanks to Dr. Tom Arvas my eye sight is back 95%.My sweet Wife kept me "sane" during this time and like you i think the GOOD LORD for her EVERY DAY !!!!!!!!!!! Joe joe90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.