1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good RV park near Ben Avery for 2 month stay

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bluedevil, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Thinking of wifey and I spending Jan and Feb in Phoenix, anything to avoid or suggest.We are definately age qualified(69) and would like to shoot handguns and trap of course.

2. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Ben Avery has full hookups.... And many people stay there (snowbirds). But you should try to get setup for that time period soon, as it does fill up.

Philip Santos

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Google RV parks and resorts in the Phoenix area, they are all over the place ... They usually load up with winter visitors so make your reservations early ... North Phoenix is probably the best place for you to look if you want to do some shooting because Ben Avery will be close by and there isn't much in the way of shooting that you can't do there ... You might be able to stay at Ben Avery in between shoots but they have a list for when the shoots are going on ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Thanks all, a friend of mine stays at Surprise and it's nice park so think we will go there. Sunflower is what it is called, below the big one at Happy Trails Park. Hope to see you at Ben Avery some!

5. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

Was out there in April, awesome facility and very nice town. Anything you could ever want I'll definitely be going back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ben avery rv park

ben avery rv parking