1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Revue for MIA (Jack Swanson)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rick979, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just completed a deal with MIA on a Perazzi trigger. His performance as a buyer was perfect. Great communication and a VERY fast payment. Thanks
    Rick Kipp....Texas

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Well, how about that!!!! Finally got a good review!!!!

This is a great trade amongst gun guys. And it this case, I always look to upgrade my stuff, and this trigger fits right in to that. I'll get a pic up later of the trigger in the gun.

Thanks Rickster.

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

0   0   0

Jack I will give you a good review on your shooting after next week. LOL I will even give you a pat on the back and a cold beer and a steak when you get here. I hope your ready to have a good time with this crazy bunch of Alaskans? See you soon.

Jim

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

0   0   0

PS
    Jack it's 75 in the shade today and 85 in the direct sun.

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

James. I got a SUV at Midnight car rental for $615. Got Microtel suite for $119 a night. Got Saltwater Safari Lodge fo rtwo nights fo rabout 3 beaners a nite and giving my empties to Jeffie. My bride is so excited... Me too. Cannot wait to have the salmon. King? Coho? Sockeye? bottom feeders? Remember when you meet me that I am a vet of 12 years on the high seas of Lake Michigan chasing salmonoids. I own several records for salmon and scotch over a 4 hour period. Send me a wine store would you? I need a AK stash. I am arriving at about 5 pm and headed for a place called... uh.... uh....

Glacier something? cannot find the note on it now.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

more later.

[​IMG]

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well thats one ?

8. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Jack, That's the Glacier Brew house in downtown Anchorage---- a MUST see and experience place. Best drinks and spectacular sea food. Just ask anyone in town where it is. I guarantee you'll enjoy it. Just wish i could go with. My son's been there most of the summer and recently been getting some real nice Kings up at his camp. Don't forget to check out the Alaska fur exchange and the old Millenium motel out by lake Hood. Last fall Nate and I saw Edgar Hansen in the bar having a late brew. You'll recognize him with the black Northwestern jacket.

Last but not the least check out the Northwoods gun shop. I found a nice old Winchester Model 12 20ga there and could not resist. Really cool gun shop.
    Good luck on your trip! Phil in Colorado!

9. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Thanks Phil. I had forgotten who told me about the joint. Thanks and I will chck out the gunshop too. With the time change We arrive at 5 PM Sunday. I'll be taking pics and posting them as I go.

10. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Right, Jack!

You are a great guy to deal with, and just BS with too!

Whiz ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.