1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

good reloadable .223 brass

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Leo, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have several thousand pieces of cleaned .223 Remington brass. From indoor range, so it has never been corroded on the ground. Mixed headstamps, mostly once fired. The steel, berdan, non reloadable junk has been sorted out. $40/1000 plus $11 flat rate shipping. I also have 9mm @ $25/1000, .380 and .40 @ $30/1000. More than 1000 pistol brass can ship in a USPS flat rate shipping box. Thank you

Leo Melle

road38 (at) yahoo (dot) com

2. psfive

psfive Member

0   0   0

38 Spec or 357 Mag? Paul in Nebraska

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hi Paul, .357 is getting pretty rare at the range I clean. I have some .38 spl, and I am getting some more brass Tuesday, I'll have to see how much .38 and .357 is in the batch. How much are you looking for? Thanks for asking.

4. rdp58

rdp58 TS Member

0   0   0

Email sent on the 380 brass. Thanks Roger

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Roger, I can take care of that order. Please check your email. Thanks again, Leo

6. psfive

psfive Member

0   0   0

Leo

It would depend on the price and shipping costs. I don't shoot a bunch but some of my brass is looking a little rough. Paul in Nebraska.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.