1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Place to Go for Phesant Hunting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

After threats for the past several years, I've decided to find a place to do some serious pheasant hunting this fall. Any recommendations for locations, outfitters etc?

John

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Guided or self guided? Got your own dogs? Pointers or flushers? Free or want to pay? Where are you located and how far are you willing to drive?

3. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

Nedved Guide Service in Kimball, SD. He's got accommodations, dogs, and more birds than you've ever seen before. This is no $3000 trip but is quite reasonable. You won't be disappointed unless you want to stay at a lodge with everything done for you. This is a real hunt for wild birds.

4. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Livingston County Illinois, get out before season and start knocking on doors. Keep a couple bottles of Chevas Regal and some gift cards on hand.

5. missed

missed Member

Check out Dakotabirds.net 1-888-299-8008 Located in Gregory, SD. good reasonable hunt on private land.

6. len loma

len loma TS Member

Bought 40 acres next to a muck farm in Jefferson county Wisconsin. The DNR bought the farm and made it public hunting. Hurt my deer hunting but the pheasnat hunting is awesome. The released birds are pressured off public and work thier way on to my property were I have provide food and dense cover. They get pretty smart quick. Pheasants Forever is really improving habitat in area and I am seeing more and more wild birds also. Sure is nice coming home from work and let the hunting partners out (Labs)to unwind out in the field on a autumn day.

7. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Went to Scattergun Lodge near Pierre, SD two years ago. $2995 for three days of hunting all inclusive.

They have the best food there that I have had anywhere in this country, the bar is stocked with all of the best booze, all the sporting clays you want to shoot, and you are allowed 7 pheasants per day.

At the end of your stay, you get all your pheasants dressed and frozen in really nice coolers.

This was the only place I have flown people to where I called my wife to tell her I really didn't want to come home.

The people that own the lodge as well as the people who work there couldn't be any nicer.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

nedved guide service

nedved guide service kimball sd
nedved hunting lodge
nedved pheasant hunts