1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good place to buy shot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Todd R, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd R

Todd R TS Member

Having trouble finding local places to buy shot for reloading (7.5). Any good places on line to shop for it?
    Thanks

2. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Go to the Cardinal Classic and look up Roger or AJ Brenner. They are the best.
    Glenn Allison

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

www.gamaliel.com

www.grafs.com

4. oletymer

oletymer Member

It never fails. Where are you? That information would be helpful in making any suggestions.

5. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

If I can't pick it up locally I use Recobs, currently about 73.00 for 50 lbs delivered.

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

It would help to know where you live. Town and state. Talk to the people who order targets at your gun club. The people who sell the target most time have reloading comp. Have them ship your needs on the truck when they bring targets.

7. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Just for informational purposes, Fin, Feather Fur, located about a half hour north of the Cardinal Center at US 250 and I-71 (Ashland, Ohio) was selling shot at $29.99 a bag This was Western Magnum. They had all the sizes a trap shooter would use and a goodly number of bags of each. This was about $5.00 a bag less than what I would have paid locally at home. There was a sales tax but at least no shipping charge.

They also have a very good selection of powder, wads etc. If I recall correctly, they had Federal Top Gun for $46 or $47 a flat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.