1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good News: Holder On Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K4AA, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K4AA

K4AA TS Member

http://www.newsherald.com/news/ban_72706___article.html/boyd_assault.html

This bodes well for all of us.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Obama will get it muscled through somehow

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

If them democrats want to get anything done they'd better learn how to speak communist first.

4. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

I think they are speaking communist now!Gestapo in the form of his civilian militia, stronger than the army he mentioned during the campaign will be next. Then is when he will come for your guns. An unarmed civilian is a subject - not a free man.

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

k4AA- Did a copy and paste and could not find the article...What was the Readers Digest condensed version?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

6. K4AA

K4AA TS Member

JB: copy and paste works fine. In essence Congressmen (65) of them sent a letter to Holder urging him not to go forward with the assault weapons ban.

7. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

My new representative(Democrat) announced she had joined the 65 who said to stop pursuing the ban. I voted against her for many reasons BUT she said our present gun laws are fine, she opposed Obama on the vet insurance issue. I just e-mailed my thank you to her and explained why. Instead of this constant negative drivel when someone does something sensible let them know. I reminded her we would watch every issue but so far she is looking like she will work with us. She is not a commie, she is just a little left of center but knows her district is about evenly split.

8. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

The bear didn't just shit in the Buckwheat! Too many sudden changes of Dem. political opions to change their focus on new gun laws and it scares me. Also pay attention to talk of serializing ammo. for "identification" and fooling with import regs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.