1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Morning World

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nicky, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicky

nicky Member

Well, Thank you Mike

Kevin

2. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Back at ya, Mike. A balmy 0 in Dearborn, Michigan. High in the low teens today, and sunshine. I can handle the cold, but gotta have that sunshine.

Best,
    Dennis

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

10 deg's this morning here in Delaware......other than a little chill, it's gonna be a great day...'cause when I awoke, I looked down and did not see a toe tag....yep....gonna be good!

Curt

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Dennis did you grow up in Dearborn?

Jerbear

5. finger

finger TS Member

Morning Mike and all: Just came back from breakfast. Sun is streaming in the window, 60 mph winds of yesterday are gone and its 18 going to 35 degrees in the land of pleasant living. I'm gonna sit down and do our taxes today or at least get a good start on them. Hope all readers have a productive day. bob finger

6. chuckles

chuckles Member

Jerbear, actually he never grew up...

regards

7. max trap

max trap Member

Mike how is your Seitz with the new engraving coming along ?.

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Well good day back at ya Mike. It's a balmy 4 degree's here in Central Indiana at noon time. At least the gale force winds have subsidded today.

We have a bit of a snow storm on the way, but we'll see if the weather people can get it right this time.

Have a good day and a better tomorrow!

ec90t

9. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

6 degrees on my dash thermometer on the way to work in Royal Oak (Michigan) this morning.

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Twenty-something when I woke up, but with wind chill it is below zero. The winds were monstrous last night and this morning in both the Philly area and in York county.

Monday is an office day. I am toiling right now. ;-)

11. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

+9 @ 5:45 this A.M. with light winds. Damn weatherman says snow with ice is on the way and schools are letting out early. Water is froze-up here at the store. Other than that, as Curt mentioned, it is good not to see a toe-tag....merlyn..

12. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Jerbear, I'm a native Kentuckian. Moved to Dearborn in 1982 at the beckoning of Ford (keeping my job in finance). Retired last year after 38 years. Been in the same house for the last 26 years.

I shoot out at WWCCA. Just started back into trap after a 40-year layoff. However, trap is like cocaine probably is, only a little cheaper. What an addiction! To paraphrase Robert Duvall, A good Red Dot reload smells like... victory!

Chuckles - I'm never gonna grow up. Too much fun bein' a kid again!

Best,
    Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.