1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good morning world..

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Good mornin' Mike.

Record heat in my neck of the woods.

ec90t

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Here in Big D area it is going to get warm with maybe a chance of rain if you think the local weather people are right. But all in all a good Monday so far.
    Yes the Cowboys are looking good so far this year in football. We didn't get to watch it for shooting snakes around the pond last night. I hate snakes!
    Ila

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Its always a good day here in Arizona, today calling for a high of 91 and sunny ... The 340 plus days of sunshine last year keeps the batterys in the old body charged up ... Its not Heaven but we got the same ZIP code ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

LOL@WPT, I'm not a native but I got here as fast as I could! :) Happy-N-AZ

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

After an early morning thunderstorm here in the Ft. Lauderdale area of S. Florida it's clearing up and looks to be a nice day. If the rains hold off I'll be off to Markham Park this evening to work with our youth shooters program.

Eric

6. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Greetings to all! Here in the northeast, it's about 75 degrees, low humidity, not a cloud in the sky and the trees are starting to show their colors. Just a beautiful day for trap or golf or just being outdoors!

Porcupine

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

The funeral today of a Phoenix police officer shot in the face by an illegal!!!!!

Appx. 33,000 illegal mexicans and others will cross the U.S. border today,,,of those less than 2,000 will have any problem at all!!!

Appx. 200 million american citizens don't care!!!!

The mayor of Phoenix was re-elected with what the media is calling a "clear,,choice made by the people"!!!! He was elected with a voter turn-out of less than 18%!!!!!

While I wrote this,,,George Bush made millions in profits for those that control him,,,while two americans were torn to doll rags!!!

A few thousand americans will see their homes foreclosed on today!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

thanks for the good news and weather Grammie, your outlook is always so cheerful and loaded w/ facts.......not.

9. grammie

grammie TS Member

Hey,,,its Arizona!!! Its always cheerful!!! Its later in the day when folks get crabby.....

Everything mentioned was "fact",,tis is a pity on such a fine morning to thrust ones head into the sand and pretend your're living in a dollhouse world...

AKA Grammie.....

10. BMC

BMC Member

I don't know what it is like outside, I work in an office facing a wall.

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm getting a little worried about my friend grammie because even in the darkest of days there is alway some light ...

The few thousand people who are getting their homes foreclosed on today are victims of their own greed and stupidity, no one elses ... They knew they couldn't afford the homes when they bought them, not to mention the new cars, Ski doos, trail bikes, boats, big screens, and thousands of other things ... They bought homes and thought all of a sudden they had bank accounts and never had to qualify so who would be to blame for their actions other than themself ... How could people be so foolish to think they can buy a home with less money than it costs to rent an apt. with no down payment, and pay only the interest without it catching up with them one day in the near future ... This is one arguement that won't fly and even the people who did it finally figured it out, but its to late ...

There is not a doubt that there is a major immigration problem and based on the percentages of those who are in jail for felonys it makes one wonder what the Hell the United States Government, Politicians and Elected Officials are thinking ... Maybe the Cops will make paybacks the Bitch they are supposed to be, come to think of it they did with the guy who killed the cop ...
    WPT ... (YAC) ...

Hap,

Good for you, your one of the lucky ones to make it here while you can enjoy it ...

12. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Here in the Detroit area -

- The UAW went on strike against GM at 11:00AM EDT.
    - The state does not have a budget plan. Will shut down on Oct 1.

Ain't life grand?

Best,
    Dennis

13. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

well, up here in southern Alberta, we had fog overnight with temps just below freezing....high today supposed to get to about 55F....most but not all of the harvest is done and it's turkey shoot season (the forzen variety)....lookin' forward to that for sure!

Ron Burr

14. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

PBB,

It is a great day here in Central CA (or republic of CA as many refer to it). Yes, California is the home of many fruits and nuts, but in the grand scheme of things, a great place to live. Yes, it is expensive in many ways, but in traveling extensively all over the US, every location has positives and negatives, you must sort out what is important to you personally.

Weather will hit the high 70's, maybe 20% humidity, nightime in the mid 40's now heading into fall. Just a nice crisp dew on the pumpkin. Was great shooting weather yesterday, and I enjoyed it tremendously.

My dear old Dad taught me that attitude is everything, and hopefully those whose attitude has slipped a notch or two will go in for an adjustment and enjoy what time they have left on this spinning ball we call earth.

15. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

Beautifull day here in the Windy City. High 80's today, maybe some rain tonight/tomorrow. Only thing wrong was that 4-letter word(WORK- to you skeeters and sporties)

Larry

16. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

In Alaska its colder than a bitch! But I have the solution.....we can combine Amtrack,the Social Security Administration, and the US Postal Service into an administration Team and compete worldwide for the most inefficient bunch of bastards on earth! Yeah, that's what we can do! Will win, hands down!

17. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Larry, you mean that today's not Saturday again?

Omigosh!! I forgot!! Every day is Saturday when you've retired.

Best,
    Dennis

18. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

90 in Southern Illinois. Took 4 boys fishing. Caught a bunch. LIG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.