1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Morning World

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Hope everyone has a beautiful day.. I spent Sunday resting..and eating everything I could put thru a straw.. Got my weight up to 170.. Today.. lab work.. a blood transfusion.. and a visit from the nutristinist.. Hope everyone has a GREAT day.. Mike

2. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Mike glad your eating, and when you get back to Florida, were going out for steak, God Bless, Tom Nowak

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Nice to hear from you, Mike. Keep your spirits up and all God's blessings.

4. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

Keep it up Mike.

We are all pulling for you!!

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Hey Tom.. I did not forget I owe you a steak dinner.. Don't count me out..When I get myself back in shape..I'll pay that debt.. Hope things are going better for you.. Your friend.. Mike

6. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

One step forward every day, Mike.... You can do it !!!!

Vern

7. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Hang in there Mike!

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Stupid thing.. It seems everytime I have to go to the clinic.. I need to take my nausea medication.. Anyway.. I took my meds this morning.. and waiting for a friend to bring me to the clinic.. My wifes car died this week-end.. Another friend is bringing it to the shop to be repaired..

We've Fed Ex. the packet to MD Anderson.. and hope to hear back soon from them.. If everything goes according to plans.. 14 days I start my Chemo.. I'll keep everyone posted.. Mike

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Good morning, Mr. Married Man!!! I see that married life is treating you kindly, all except for the car thingy. Don't get too fat now. ;-)

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Keep you spirits up Mike, you'll pull though

And while you're at it you ought to have a good thick chocolate malt with a heavy dose of malt in it, give you the get up and go you need!!!!!!

11. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

That missed stock is no big deal now, I guess. :) Keep it up, you're doing great. All good! Bob

12. dward

dward Member

Hi Mike,

Joan and I will be down for a food show at the convention center June 11-14,staying at the Hilton. I'll stay in touch with your treatment schedule and I'm hoping you're going to be hungry enough to let Joan and I take you and Betty out for dinner. And even if you don't feel up to going out I want to make sure to see you guys.

I know you're going to beat this thing!! So if it can fit into your treatment/recovery schedule we look forward to seeing you in June!

With love - Joan and Dan

13. Mapper

Mapper Member

I once blenerized some of my homemade gumbo for a friend with a wired jaw. He declared it good. Keep eating!

14. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Hang In There Mike, Things ARE Going To Get BETTER!!!!! Joe W.

15. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Well... little bit of good news.. They did lab work on me today.. and said I could pass on the blood transfusion if I wanted too.. My numbers were no longer critical.. but in the elective range.. So.. they must have stopped the internal bleeding..

I met with the nutrishnist today.. She wants me to take in 125 grams of protein.. and about 2600 callories... Not real easy to do when your mouth is wired shut.. but I'm trying.. I'll keep in touch.. Mike

16. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hey Mike I wished we could trade weight I think I would look better at 170 pounds.

Ok hadn't been on here much but I need to start back just so I can keep up with your updates.

I will be thinking of you and will be looking to read all of the positive things that comes from this part of your life.

Ok I saw above you are a Married Man so it took you 17 or so years to talk her into it anyway I and others think you are a great guy!

Foghorn220

17. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Wish I could give you about 10 pounds off my mid section! I admire the strength of mind that you are showing in dealing with your new battle. That probably more than anything is what will help you in this great fight. Keep the faith.

18. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

You are gonna get the upper hand on this, Mike. All good!

19. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Mike

Try throwing a scoop of whey protien in whatever your puree-ing up. That could help you get to the protien requirements pretty easily.

Glad to hear the bleeding stopped. A stroke of good fortune today.

Now go throw some Perazzi tools and some stones at your wifes car and get her going. It may not run when your done but I'll bet the doors shut as smooth as silk.

Hang tough

Nick

20. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Mike,

don't you let Recurvy sell you a bill of goods. You're married now, you can get as fat as you want to....seriously. It's OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.