1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Mayor who understands.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kKpLhNiC8zg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

Very Interesting point about an oath of office. I will pose a question. If our elected officials take an oath of office to uphold the Constitution, does thst prohibit them from enacting laws that take away Constitutional rights?

Mike Adcock

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

No, they can still act stupid. There are no laws against that yet that I know of.

It was nice to see the Panty waist get up and leave the room!! Some one should post a sign on his chair "reserved for cry babies"

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Wish there were more pols like him and the members who stayed

When the one that got you and left when he asked to be excused if I was the mayor I would have told him to shut the eff up and sit down and do what he was elected to do

5. timberfaller

Notice the gal that seconded it didn't leave, bet she wishes she hadn't done that!!

But then she probably didn't know that a "Motion" dies of a lack of a "second"!

She should have kept her month shut and let him make a fool of just himself!!

Oak Harbor,WA

All you trapshooters/Sportsmen and women, over there should go and shake the Mayor's hand!!!

6. glock22

glock22 TS Member

Wish we had more like that MAYOR!

7. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Wish he was running for President. Got way more sense then obama! If thats his real name???

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Timber,,,,,I heard a pretty deep voice second the motion,,,,,,,I would guess it was the guy on the mayor's left at the end that voted with the wimp,,,,,,,,notice he was going to get his motion in,,,,,,whether it violated the law or not.......

9. timberfaller

To many years running chainsaws , hearing is a little off!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.