1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good luck Cuomo

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BTdhVxva5KU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

The recent NYS gun law changes make no sense. Cuomo doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. He's a puppet, but this stuff hurts us deeply.

Barrelbulge: Thank you for posting this. Maybe you could tell us more about the video (where, when, why, etc.). Keep this thread going.

Thanks,

Jon Reitz

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

It stinks---millions of law abiding citizens have to change their way of life for a few AXX holes----Where is the justice?---They have an underlying purpose for gun controll----They know that someday there might be a revolt and just shotguns won't be enough to hold them off like BIDEN said----
    This vido is an example of what might be ahead----JMO----SJB

4. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

Being from NY, I can honestly say this is not just an upstate feeling. We here on the island feel just as strong if not stronger about our arms. There will be no compliance from us!

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thanks bulge.....eveyone needs to see this. This gun control/confiscation crap is spreading like cancer.

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Never give an inch, and don't give up your guns, they don't have enough jails for everybody

Sh$% what am I saying they will let all the bad guys out to make room for law abiding people, but they still won't be able to hold us all

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I'm a western New Yorker. I'm also a pretty active gun club member and I shoot leagues. I'm also a hunter, and just in general know and talk with a lot of gun owners. I can assure you that I have yet to speak with one single gun owner that has any intention of cooperating with Cuomo's law.

In fact, in the past few months I have had 2 friends that I have known forever, approach me to join our club. These guys were never shooters in their past, at all. In fact there is going to be a third coming up on Sunday with the same intentions: getting into shooting.

Cuomo's law and it's rhetoric has even been in the smaller, county level media outlets. I guess what I'm trying to say is that not only are the folks that live in non NYC areas of NY pissed, but it's a different kind of pissed. This time people are taking action, and not just bitching.

A lot of people don't understand NY and it's citizens because of NYC. We upstaters, central, western, and northern New Yorkers have absolutely 0 in common with NYC. If it wern't for that hemmorhoid- NYC and Long Island- that hangs off of the scphincter of NYS, NY would actually be a red state.

8. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

Hey blizzard, not all long islanders are liberal scum.

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

He'll make room in camp gitmo and let the muslims out----Then they'll be part of his dept of defence----George@SJB

10. Jon Reitz

Keep bumping this back to the top...

11. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

UP !!!

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I know dustthem, however there's A LOT more anti gun libs down there than there is up here. Keep the faith !!

13. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

Will do!

14. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

15. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

uP !
    WRITE LETTERS

BURY THE BASTARDS

They have to handle them and read them; Emails can be deleted easily

Cuomo, Skelos and the other RINOs

WHO are they ? put up names and addresses please

Sorry for off topic but otherwise its No topic

regards

16. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

17. Jon Reitz

Barrelbulge,

Please give us the background concerning this video (where the meeting took place, when, why, etc.).

I don't think the meeting was well publicized and it certainly wasn't done at a time that was convenient for many people to attend, (lunchtime?), but I would like to thank the people that did attend and speak out against the liberals.

Thanks,

Jon Reitz

18. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

It's on youtube. It was in Erie, County NY The whole thing is already on TS

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=315031&Messages=4

The very start gives place and time.

19. 870

870 Well-Known Member

They are traveling around the state to provide info and answer questions on what the law says. People are very frustrated, but these guys are just trying to explain how things will work, they didn't make the laws.

I know they did state that the ammo registration portions will take over a year before its ready to roll out.

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

They had that crap pre written just waiting for the right tradgedy to exploit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.