1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Krieghoff Dealer

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by t901, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t901

t901 Member

I'm looking for a good Krieghoff dealer. Was thinking of buying a new KX-5 and want to know who would be a good honest dealer to work with. I'm located in West MI
    Thanks Todd

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Try www.jaquas.com. They have a few to pick from.

Doug Allison

3. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Ditto. Glenn Allison

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

if you deal with Pacific Sporting Arms, talk to the owner himself, John H. The other guy I talked to, on two different times, gave me MSRP on two different guns but said shipping was free as part of a deal he was going to give me LOL Umm, ok, I'll go somewhere else....

On another note, if a K dealer (or any dealer for that matter) does not have a particular model in stock and has to order it, is he more inclined to make a deal on that item or is he more inclined to deal on what he has in inventory at the moment?

5. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

I agree,speak w/ John at Pacific. The clown who works for him always quotes list, 15 % commission for consignment sales, and is not flexible- must be a California thing!

6. t901

t901 Member

I just looked at Juquas online and he doesn't have anything listed for KX-5

7. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

Get your new KX-5 now as that are no longer being made.

This is from Krieghoff

Scott

8. JRW

JRW Member

Try Paxton Arms in Texas they are always friendly and informative. Jerry in MI.

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

ALLEMS---You won't go wrong---MYSTIC---

10. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Second vote for Paxton. He deals primarily in skeet and sporting guns, but can order you anything you want.

11. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

I dont own a Kreighoff but the guys are trying to talk me into one. They all bought theirs from duPONT. They rave about their service, price and the 30 day test drive.

http://www.halkguns.com/

12. Etiquette

Etiquette Member

I bought from Allem and would NEVER go back.

13. englishupland

englishupland Member

Go see Kurt or John at Great Lakes in Multi-Lake MI...

I've had good luck with them and Kemble at Dupont.

Been to both places more than once..Nice showrooms.

14. Quack_kills

Quack_kills TS Member

My vote goes to Kurt Grates, of Great Lakes Sporting Arms. I purchased a new Kolar from him this summer, and could not have been happier with the deal. Paxton is an extremely nice guy, I would not hesitate to do business with either!

15. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Have you tried Dawsons in northern Ohio? They have always done me well.
    Don

16. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I bought my K80 ProSporter from Clay Target Sports in NJ.....their first year of free annual service came in handy with my gun. I had put a good 10k rounds through mine before sending it back to him for my free annual. He made some adjustments to the rim depth on my gun. My gun was sticking shut and being a pain to open up once in a while and the gun would sometimes not close properly. Chris fixed all this and shipped it back to me on his dime.

At the time I paid for my ProSporter, it was new on the market so I did not get as much as a deal as what he is offering now on ProSporters. They take credit card, which Paxton does not take without a 3% surcharge (this was the reason why a fellow shooter went with Clay Target vice Paxton). They upgraded my wood on my gun for free and it rivals, IMO, some of the higher grade wood seen on the K80s. Addtionally, this was first high priced gun and I wanted to feel and handle one before putting down some money on one.

With Paxton and Pacific Sporting Arms, they do not have onsite Kreighoff authorized repair 'smiths. If you have an issue with your gun, you need to send it back to Ottsville and be at the mercy of them.

I would buy from Paxton if I wanted the one of the best bottom dollar prices on a Krieghoff. He is a super nice guy and will answer all of your questions and knows his stuff. I have heard from another shooter where he swapped stocks on a higher end Krieghoff gun and gave him a deal since he didn't want the plain jane wood that came on the gun he was looking at.

As one poster said, money talks. Show them the money and let them know you are wanting to buy on the spot and they will most likely go a little bit further in making a deal.

17. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

If your already in Michigan just go see Kurt at Great Lakes Sporting He will take good care of you and no shipping or waiting. Bill

18. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Call Jaquas, Ask for Dave or Cam. Glenn Allison

19. Paphman

Paphman TS Member

Earnest Marlette

Tim Szafran

20. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Alamo Arms in San Antonio has been very fair with me. They handle both Krieghoff and Blaser. They also service both and offer financing and fair prices. They also carry a good inventory and have a great relationship with Krieghoff. If your tastes run high, they are the only dealer for Creative Arts engraved Krieghoffs. Give Pam a call before you buy, 210-829-0297.

Mark Zauhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

great lakes krieghoff

paxton arms krieghoff guns