1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Kitty

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slugbug1, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Gotta start 'em young.
    slugbug1_2008_0303247.jpg

2. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Feeps is well versed in computer sciences.
    wrbuchanan_2009_1912102.jpg

Where's Tron?

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Watch out for that first cat, looks like Russian Blue or part Russian Blue. Those cats are smart and tough in my experience. Once had a semi-feral one in my backyard. He was smart enough to: 1. Rake the haunches of a German Shepard that came in the yard ever wary of the jaw area. The dog ran off yelping. The cat knew how to "defuse" the canine "safely"...Cat got tired and ran up the trelise after a bit to get out of any harm's way. 2. Cat was friendly with my male cat, maybe knew my cat was older and an elder statesman. Once broke into the home through a screen door on a rainy night. Behaved himself all night and stayed on couch when I told him to. 3. Later, I saw cat hanging at another home, all happy and had found himself a family. Before that, he was semi feral, I caught him and had him neutered, got him shots, and took care of an ear mite problem. Damn cat used to rake my barefeet as a joke or play..drew blood, the little sob, but he calmed down.

Smart, smart, macho cats, those blue cats. But watch out for those kinds of cats, they are SMART as a general rule and will mess with you if you don't keep a heads up.

4. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Meet Ms. Beautiful. She's my registered, professionally trained Labrador Kitty Cat. Best waterfowl feline on the planet. Retrieves ducks, doves, geese and will also point and retrieve game birds. Here (see picture) she is up late the night before honker season starts honing her skills. In the last seven seasons she's not once "popped on blind" .

A true champion, friend and the best hunting buddy ever....really!

milt

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Chango2,

Waylon and Willie, twin Russian Blue brothers. Smart...I would'nt know. They spend all day either eating or sleeping. Probably smart during the night when we're in bed asleep. I'll ask the other 16 if the Russian Blue's are smart. My bet is I'll get a--NO COMMENT--(usual kitty response to my questions around here). I think they've taught my wife her communication skills...

Very mild mannered kitties.

milt

6. drgondog

drgondog Member

Sadly my next door neighbor had a beautiful Russian Blue Tom that thought all Wolfhounds were 'standard Dog - easily intimidated'. He was last seen alive - unmoved by my 185 pound Alpha Male's presence - crouched as he was closing fast. He could have easily climbed a tree to escape.

Very Brave. The Wolfhound T-Boned him at approximately 35MPH and didn't even look back - just came back to the Porch and laid down while I retrieved a beautiful limp form with not a mark on him.

I bought her a new cat but that doesn't replace a friend.

On the other side of the equation this big boy was raised with Siamese and never touched a hair on their heads except to lick their ears. Go Figure

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I guess some over the top moderators did not like my comedy. Well, David told me you are over stepping your bounds and creating problems that dont exist and creating something from nothing. I have the emails so stop being what you are supposed to be fixing. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.