1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Job Spokane Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JStephens, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

On behalf of the WSTA BOD I'd like to say "Good Job" to the Spokane Gun Club while hosting the Washington ATA State Shoot.

The Traps/equipment were in great shape, grounds were well groomed....the help was very good and it looked as if many club members came out as well for the weekend portion.

Spokane is a great club to post high scores, there were a couple 100's and a few 99's in the handicap events...weather was very nice overall.....Many-many high scores in all events.

Participation was near a duplicate of 2007 which we feel very fortunate for considering the cost of fuel, shells etc...and the general state of the economy.

Thanks to all who attended, and the Folks at the Spokane Gun Club.

John Stephens

2. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

John is right,they did a great job.It was a great shoot the weather was nice and the people in the NW are some of the best around. Spokane has some of the best rv parking in the country.It was a great shoot over all!

I thought the shoot off between Cody and Marvin was great.Cody is going to be a real tough shooter.

Phillip

3. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

I ment tuff shooter

4. mono1393

mono1393 Member

I was there only 1 day, (took my 2 boys to Cub Scout camp Fri, Sat, Sun)but I am always happy with the service that the Spokane Gun Club gives. Always friendly and always great targets. Thanks everyone who made it happen.

Chris J Morris

5. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

6. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

"I thought the shoot off between Cody and Marvin was great." WHO?

Where are the complete results posted?

7. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

Phillip was making reference to Cody Dormaier and Marvin Sims....The shoot off lasted for 250 rounds I believe, with Cody being the victor. Cody is a Junior Shooter....also our State singles Champion.

8. Lady KX-5

Lady KX-5 TS Member

Like John said....the shootoff between Cody Dormaier and Marvin Sims as great! The youngster beat up on him, though..... :)

Basically, it boils down to this: Senior Vet Marvin Sims dropped 3 targets out of 450 singles targets to lose to a Junior shooter BY ONE TARGET.

The final results are posted online at: http://www.shootwsta.com/2008_Shoot_Results.pdf

It was a helluva championship shootoff.....

....and a helluva state shoot. :)

Kim

9. Lady KX-5

Lady KX-5 TS Member

10. Lady KX-5

Lady KX-5 TS Member

Up again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.