1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good guy has passed on from west KY/N.W. TN. area

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok just saw in my local newspaper where a good guy is gone Charles T. Hale used to shoot Trap a lot back in the late 1980's and up to 1992 but that is the last time it shows he shot from the A.T.A. site so a lot wouldn't know him but he was from the west ky area and shot at the small clubs around and even in Tennessee, just thought some might remember him and if you did tnen you already know he was pretty quite and never had anything bad to say he just seemed to be pretty happy all the time from what I could tell.

he died pretty young at 58.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/doucuments/obiturarys/?action=view&current=charlesHale.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok still up and decided to bump this thread up before I go to bed because I wantt to see if anyone remembered him from my area

Foggy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.