1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Good goose crop

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by RickN, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Pretty good hatch.

[​IMG]
  2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

We have a lake infested with snapping turtles in which several geese bring their yound together into a single large group. They surround them as they swim and ward off the turles as they try to get close.
  3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

I'm sure that's what is going on here also. I snapped pic this weekend and I am amazed at how these are growing. I bet they've doubled in size in the past week.

[​IMG]
  4. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

Nice looking flock of geese, ya got there Rick
  5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Active Member

When I was a kid we had two ducks nest side by side. Both nests hatched at the same time but only ONE duck got the hatchings. Boy was the other mama duck pissed. Could the same thing have happened here?
  6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I think a-lot of them were adopted---We have so many on our golf course and can't get rid of them---They shixx as big as my dog turds---Try putting through that mess---Come Sept there will be some good eating----SJB---
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.