1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

good friend breaks the score at ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by motordoctor, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

my good buddy and long time friend david mariola from twinsburg ohio broke a 99 in the morning handicap on thursday and tied with one other shooter for champion. He is a terrific shooter and good friend. Really worked hard at em and missed one of the last targets on the 4th field after a microphone trouble problem that stopped shooting for 5 minutes/ He did a terrific job. Motordoc joe rossman

2. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Mike Dehabey from Toledo,OH Had the other 99 from the back fence. He lost his 100th target. Cost him around $4,000. Feel for you Mike.
    Clyde

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Great shooting by both of those guys.

ss

4. DODGEMAN

DODGEMAN Member

As you know I was on that squad he really shot well and it was a pleasure to shoot with him. Also to shoot and talk with you was nice, since we dont see each other often.

Rich De jonge
    DODGEMAN

5. DODGEMAN

DODGEMAN Member

Yea, I think the Motordoc is an all right guy, I do only see him once in a while. The more I think about it maybe I should not have upset his rhythm by calling for a mic repair. He was having trouble with it also.

6. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

rich--you did the right thing. what would have been worse--a bad mic or waiting for it to get fixed. OR you can take it upon yourself to be the one that CAUSED him to miss. OK i'm only kidding. Nice to talk with an old college school mate. motordoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.