1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Friday ATA Shoot Northwest Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH is shooting ATA on Good Friday, April 2, 2010. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are throwing White Flyer targets @ $18.00 a hundred plus your fees and options. Any questions or concerns please let us know.
    Hope to see you on Good Friday and if you can't make this shoot we are having another one on April 17th.
    Thanks,
    The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We are shooting a lewis (meat) shoot today the 28th of March.

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Can you give me a street address for your gun club? I tried to google it for directions but the only Williams county gun club I could find is in Illinois. I see that Montpelier is only 1hr from Fort Wayne so I would like to try your club.

Rich in Indiana

PS If you mail out programs my address is: Rich Lewis, 5823 Meadows Dr, Coventry Court West Apt. G, Fort Wayne IN, 46804

4. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

WILLIAMS COUNTY GUN CLUB ... Club Information: Co Rd J & 13 MONTPELIER OH, 43543

5. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

12813 County Road J
    Montpelier, OH 43543

Forecast is sunny and in the 70's, come see our new clubhouse and a great place to shoot!

Joe

6. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Fun time for all. Give any thought to a Calcutta on the caps.

Don

8. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

I will be on the highway headed home (600miles) to Pa on Good Friday. I haven't seen the wife and kids in 2 months. When I get back to Fort Wayne I do plan on getting to your club for a shoot. Thanks for the address, it's programed into the GPS and I hope to use it soon. What's your next scheduled shoot after 4/11?

Rich in Indiana

9. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

Good idea Big Don! Having a calcutta on the handicap would add lots of extra fun and may draw more shooters. The winter calcutta seemed to go well drawing almost 40 shooters in not so nice weather. I would make the trip if this was to happen.

10. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I am so hoping for good sunny weather and little wind!....If nothing else I want to see the new club house. I am looking forward to seeing all of you after the long winter. Big Don, please introduce yourself, I would like to meet you as I see your posts here all the time, i am the one walking around with that pink triggered Browning!

Hope for great weather and good shooting for all
    Deb

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We are going to set up all for traps for Doubles so that will go pretty fast. Singles should start around 11:00 that is my guess. I could be wrong have been wrong before. It all depends on how many shooters we have and how many shoot the doubles. As of right now we are pretty sure Roger will be at the club on Friday.

12. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

SKYBOLT: yes, I will be there. Just made it home from Florida...looks like Florida weather is heading this way for Friday!! Roger

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

MJ; You didn't respond about the Calcutta Fri. I know you have enough to do so what do you think if we can get others to run the Calcutta??

Don

14. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Don: There is no calcutta planned for the shoot on Friday...we can talk about it at the shoot Friday.

The weather is looking very, very nice!! The OSTA will have this years EZGO shooting cart on display selling raffle tickets, the Williams Co. youth will have tickets on the PW reloader which is to be given away at the ATA shoot on April 17th here at the club. Big Papa, the earplug guy is talking of coming like last year and setting up shop. We have contacted the food vendor to bring extra grubb...sounds like a great day. Roger

15. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

If Big Papa is coming we will have REAL auctioneer in the house!!! I think Big Don has a great idea, lets have a "Special Event" on the handicap. Hope to see everyone there.

Don Cogan

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You are not letting people set in my cart are you????

Don

17. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We didn't know that they was suppose to be a special event for this shoot. Hate to disappoint all the shooters because we are not having one. We feel we have enough to do for the first shoot of the 2010 year. We want things to run smooth and hope everyone can come and enjoy the shoot and see the new club house. One thing about it there will be other shoots to have a calcutta. But it needs to be planned first. Didn't know we were having them during ATA shoots. Hope to see you all on Friday.

18. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

what options are on the handicap?

19. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Chris: There is a Lewis option, Great Eastern purse and a middle 50 jackpot for a 50 straight that is usually worth a pretty fair amount-maybe tweety can let us know how much is in the middle 50. There is also a Jackpot draw number option. Roger

20. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.