1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Friday ATA Shoot Northwest Ohio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be shooting registered targets on Good Friday April 6th. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles, then Handicaps. If you can't make this shoot our next shoot will be April 28th with the same program. Hope to see you all on Friday. You might want to dress warm it might be a little chilly. If you have any questions please let us know. Have a Happy Easter everyone!!! The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

:)Up to the top!

3. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

George: Long time no see...I bet you have been waiting for some warm weather to come out and shoot...I did see you wandering the streets of Edgerton one day while I was passing through-I honked the horn but you were busy talking! imagine that. Take care, Roger

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Some one told me that Tweety will hold an umbrella over the shooters if it's raining....true?

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

That might happen for a price LOL!!! I don't think that rain will be a problem for this shoot but we might be looking at some of that white stuff I hope not. Hope to see you on Friday. If you got any umbrellas bring them along because our umbrellas burnt in the fire. There is more than one use for them and it is just not rain. LOL!!!!! MJ

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Jeff: I will keep it in mind for Dundee on Saturday-that might work and I will bring it along. Poor Dinky-only one more bird!! Ya know, Dinky is Grandpa Dinky now!! Roger

7. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

George: Hope to see ya there-if nothing else come and visit! Take care, Roger

8. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Is Grandpa Dinky coming today? Was it a girl or boy? Has he had to change any diapers yet? Can't wait to give his some $#!+!!!!! Hope to see you all in a little while. MJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.