1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good example of arming a teacher

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by g7777777, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gregory Eldred, 52, an elementary school teacher is jailed on charges he fatally shot his ex-wife, a church organist, during a service in Coudersport on Dec. 2.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/21/4-dead-including-gunman-in-rural-pennsylvania-shooting/#ixzz2FkPbBpvI

This is the type of person that John Galt and the other CCW wannabees want to arm rather than having professionals protect our kids?

The absolute only reason this whack job didnt kill everyone in the church and then go back down and visit the after hours school program was that he had a handgun and was disarmed after shooting two more people. Just think about that? That is the absolute only reason.

I AM NOT SAYING TAKE A4s away from owners, I am saying that something is wrong and you dont turn schools into arms rooms with "volunteers" having access to the arms. You hire armed professionals.

Heck Rick219 will sell him one of his stripped down low quality AR frames and Rick and Buzz gun will help him put it together maybe but seeing neither of them have been in the military and dont have any training themselves to speak of other than that CCW he is then going to be left on his own- no screening or training or anything

Just think what Rick219 could have brought to this situation

Maybe gntitan can give him some moral support or the wannabee image and clothing- etc

Good plan guys-- DUH

Yea lets just start handing out the guns to these people

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS I didnt want to leave out Brian of Oregon or any other of his friends that dont like lawenforcement professionals. If I have overlooked anyone- it was not intentional by any means

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

A little colder here today. Traffic back to normal after the blizzard.

HM

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Crazy Gene,

I'm flattered that you're so envious of me.

You never did answer my question, do you even shoot trap? Why are you on a trap board when you don't shoot trap?

I can see your daily dose of meds has run out.

Thanks for helping with sales, just since you've started to bump all of my threads sales have been going crazy.

Remind me to cut you a check for a kick back from the sales you've generated for me when I see you at the IA state ATA shoot this year.

4. g7777777

This guy only had his CCW handgun- with an A4 and a couple of 30 round clips he could have wiped out the entire church congregation and then headed back to the elementary school christmas play

Yea this CCW wannabee just happened to be a teacher that was able to be subdued because he only had a handgun

We need training and screening- if not mandatory service

What we dont need to do is to have anybody but a law enforcement officer or a highly trained security person, preferabbly a military veteran entrusted to guard schools--

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS wannabee Rich219 there is a lot more to containing a situation than what holes you can punch on a paper target under ideal situtaions

That is why you have a low opinion of law enforcement people and the military-

Because you have no clue

You are one of those that wanted to arm teachers and have CCW holders run the world

DUH- DUH-DUH

PPS- Rich219 I am not seeing your normal cohorts coming to your rescue - arguing that this CCW holder had every right to be armed with whatever weapon he wanted-

5. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

What is an A4?

Mandatory service, so people can turn out like you? I think we will pass on that idea.

Law enforcement is such a great example of quality firearms training. Please don't make me laugh. A majority of law enforcement is a worse shot than your average shooter.

Why do you keep dodging my question, do you shoot trap or are you here to just troll the board?

6. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Medicated Gene,

Do you or do you not shoot trap? Why are you dodging this question?

I have a low opinion of individuals like yourself.

You live in a fantasy world, this is the root cause of your problems.

You are a gun grabber who attempts to disguise himself as being "pro gun."

7. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Enough said

[​IMG]

8. g7777777

Rich219

Actually I had several ATA numbers - keep looking and what is your point anyway? Trapshooters that shoot recreationally arent good enough? You already called all the trapshooters on here fat and weak on guns didnt you?

What does this have to do with teachers being the worst case CCW holders with guns in schools and your hate of law enforcement offiers and the military?

Or that this guy would have done much more damage had he been armed with an A4 and several 40 round clips?

So you dont like trapshooters, law enforcement or the military? What brought this on? Have you always been like this?

But you like CCW holder wannabees (lucky only a small percentage of CCW holders are like this and you)

Please let the people read about the teacher whose type you endorse

Gene

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    An A4? What's that? Browning makes an A5.

10. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Crazy Gene,

Please tell us all, since you are obviously a self proclaimed expert who hates gun owners, teachers, and conservative beliefs. You have made the assumption many times that gun owners are criminals.

What is an A4?

Show me a 40 round clip for ANYTHING gun related. You show me a 40 round clip and I will never return to TS.com again. EVER

Until you can answer these questions quit posting.

11. g7777777

POOF

Rich219 that was a typo but because you say show me a 40 round clip of anything you will never return to TS.com

Well clip and magazine are interchangeable and because I know you havent been anywhere I knew you would bit-- the MP7 has a standardard 40 round magazine

The MP7 essentially operates like a scaled-down assault rifle, with the same action as Heckler & Koch's G36, a short stroke piston.[10] The 4.6x30mm ammunition is virtually exclusive to the gun (save for the now cancelled Heckler & Koch UCP and a planned variant of the Br├╝gger & Thomet MP9) and also offers low recoil.[11] This ammunition is unique among submachine guns in that the bullet is made almost entirely of a hardened steel penetrator instead of softer copper or lead.

The weapon allows a conventional 20-round, 30-round, or 40-round box magazine to be fit within the pistol grip (the 20-round magazine being comparable in size to a 15-round 9mm magazine, while the 40-round magazine compares to a 30-round 9 mm magazine). The weapon features an ambidextrous fire selector, bolt catch lever and magazine release. It has an extendable stock and a folding front grip; it can be fired either one-handed or two-handed.[8] It is compact and light, due to the use of polymers in its construction.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

12. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Senile Gene,

I didn't see anywhere in that article where it mentioned anything about an A4.

[​IMG]

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Those two terms are only interchangeable by "mall ninjas" and make believe war heros like you Eugene.

14. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Crazy Gene,

A clip and a magazine are not interchangeable.

How can I use a clip in my AR15?

[​IMG]

Poof!

15. g7777777

Rich 219 you said "Show me a 40 round clip for ANYTHING gun related. You show me a 40 round clip and I will never return to TS.com again. EVER"

You didnt say it had to be connected with an A4

You have already overstayed your permanent exit that you promised

You do need to concentrate on all that money you are raking in anyway- from the fat trapshooters, the law enforcement and military types you hate

Lots of CCW wannabees ripe for the picking and you can show them yours- ccw I mean or maybe you and Aprice have something else going but I dont want to touch that

Regards from Iowa

Gene

16. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Senile Gene,

What is an A4?

You still haven't showed me a 40rd clip.

17. g7777777

Actually gnrntitan and rich wannabees you are wrong

What rich 219 shows and he should have been long gone- doesnt suprise me that he doesnt keep his word- is not a clip

It is a "stripper clip" Of course if you had been in the miltary you would have known that

Regards from Iowa

Gene

18. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Obviously you weren't paying attention while you were in the military because you think a magazine and a clip are the same thing.

Here you go Senile Gene, a clip.

[​IMG]

You are just a typical gun grabbing liberal troll. Call for gun bans when you don't know what you are talking about. Uhhhh, let's ban those A4s with the 40rd clips because I might shoot myself in foot.

19. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Show me where I said something wrong here? Magazines and clips are not the same. A war hero like yourself should know that. The M1 Garand takes a "clip". An AR15 takes a magazine. A magazine can be loaded with a stripper clip with the stripper clip tool that attaches to the magazine.

Again, magazine and clip are not the same except for make believe experts like yourself.

20. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I'll second that motion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.