1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Ending for Lost Krieghoff Barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

As some of you remember, I posted a while back about the Unsingle barrel that was "lost" then "found" by UPS.

Today, I got the barrel back from Krieghoff Intl'. Braxton replaced the ejector, waived the labor charge, ate the shipping, and sent me a set of light ejector springs, also free of charge. I was able to get the shooter back on the Trap field for only the cost of shipping and insuring the barrel to K.I. (with Fed Ex).

Also, the broken Hi Viz bead was replaced free of charge by the maker. They promptly sent several extras, and ate the shipping. What great companies to deal with!

The customer was very lucky. Braxton, as usual, did a superb job taking care of a customer, and everything worked out well.

Thanks, Krieghoff and Braxton! And thanks, Hi Viz!

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

MIA , if you dont know Braxton , my guess is you shoot spaghetti guns! LOL , Jeff

3. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Big Bore - that doesn't answer A DAMN THING!

4. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Braxton is the service manager for Krieghoff in Ottsville and knows how to treat a customer and get things done, in my experience. Harv.

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

While the story had a thankfully happy ending, I for one would love to know the details about the "lost & found" issue as to who did what & why at UPS and what if anything was done to them.

Eric

6. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Braxton is (Chief Shipper) at K-International. Having worked with Braxton at Huntings Gun Shop (the original Krieghoff importer) I can assure everyone that his customer service dealings are the envy of all other manufacturers.

Now if he could only find that O/U barrel he lost in 1985 I'd be able to give him a 100% rating!!

7. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Braxton is Dieter's brother in law. He's a hell of a nice easy going guy and, before he was married, grew some really great sweet potatoes.

Ed Yanchok

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Check this thread in case you missed it. "ALERT: K-80 barrel stolen in UPS shipment"

I thought EVERYBODY knew who Braxton at Krieghoff was! LOL

He IS the envy of other customer service dept's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.