1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Deal On A Super X Model 1 ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cooperdisciple, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cooperdisciple

Cooperdisciple TS Member

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but thought I'd throw it out there for comment.
    Purely by chance, I came across a beautiful (practically mint condition) Super X Model 1 Trap gun this morning. It's a 30" full, Monte Carlo gun (beautiful wood) with no wear apparent. I took it apart and looked at the gas system. It's clean and without corrosion. Although I'm sure the gun has been fired, it doesn't look it. No box or papers, just the gun.
    I can buy it for $550.00. The owner is waiting to hear from me. He won't have to wait long unless you guys tell me to hold off.

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

If you don't buy it, post the name and phone number and it will sell very quickly......Bob Dodd

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Buy it............Make sure you change the bolt buffer before you fire it. They will go bad just sitting around. Wayne

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Of course you should hold off. Give me the persons number and I will summarily chastise him for you...

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.