1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good day shooting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by todd farris, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todd farris

todd farris TS Member

Finally got to go and practice after almost 6 weeks off. For numerous reasons haven't been able to make the hour drive to go practice until yesterday. Actually shot well and it just makes my whole outlook on this week so much better!! I know, it sounds like a bunch of happy air but it is amazing how a sport that gets you outside (damn, it was hot and humid yesterday)allows you to visit friends and rewards you with a feeling of satisfaction for a job well done can be so attainable!

Just thought we needed a little happy air on this computer! Get out and shoot, now!!!

Todd

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

You are 100% right Todd. Instead shooting ATA this weekend, The Bomber and I drove up to Santa Maria Gun Club to get in a little practice for the State Zone shoot this coming weekend which they will be hosting. Good targets and good weather and most importantly, the guys at the Club made us feel welcome and we had a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.