1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Good "Buyer, Seller" list

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Good

I thought that it would be a real benefit to create a good "buyer/seller" list.
    This wood benefit a lot of people on this site. Quite a few guns and (un)related items are listed on this site for sale. And some of it quite pricey! This would benefit both buyer and seller and add confidence to the transaction. Please leave negative issues somewhere else. I don't won't this to turn into a pissing match!

If you have had a good transaction with a poster on this site, please let everyone know.

Those that I've had good transactions with:

Hap mec tweaks

Grandpa

Gwasso (in the procees of doing a major transaction with right now).

FlaLagarto

I've done business with a few other on this site and will have to go back and check my emails to finish posting.

Thanks,

ec90t

2. TRAPSHOOTING90T

TRAPSHOOTING90T TS Member

Good

I would like to say I purchased a gun from Superxjeff and couldn't have been a better transaction.

Roger Smith(Iowa)

3. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

Good

Add motordoctor to the goodguy list.

One of the easiest internet transactions I ever did was with Joe. Fast too!

4. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Good

Whiz White is one of the nicest, most honest, and helpful person I have ever dealt with on the internet.

Jim

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Good

Whiz White P3at Pat Burke Superx Jeff ATA John Buckshot

I will add others when my memory comes back I think it's in the garage but not sure.

Stay Tuned

Buddy Walters

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Good

Add piranha and Jeff Prigge to good sellers. If I have left out anyone I apologize. Remind me that you sold me something via e-mail and I will mention you here. I have never had a bad transaction with anyone on TS.com.

7. Bavaria-Grade

Bavaria-Grade Member

Good

Add Rey Perez to the list of good sellers.

8. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Good

I've only had good experiences here....Buying and Selling. EXCEPT for THE REBEL!!!! He won't let you BUY anything - He sends it to you for free!!

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Good

I got two GORGEOUS grade V browning pumps, 28 and 410 with Briley chokes from Gene N. They were better than stated. Some wiseacre offered me $200 more than I paid for them and they are gone. ;^(

The guns and gear crossed in the mail.

10. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Good

Mike Battista is very deserving of this email..bought and sold with and to him!

11. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Good

I have bought from these fine gentlemen, Jerry Ruelle, Pete Tryand, esetter5 (Gerry), Whiz White(PW parts), Jerry Hauser,and nomderf(once fired STS's). Each transaction ended as was stated up front, and received very timely and undamaged. Like Allstate you are in good hands with these fellows.
    Thanks again to all of you, J.W.Woolsey 0515114

12. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

Good

Just bought a MX2000 from ED Y. Gun was as stated and he was great to deal with. I would recommend others to buy from him. Thanks again for all the help Ed.

Jeff Ryals
    jamnss

13. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Good

Good service and products from motordoctor!

Dave Weaverling

14. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Good

smsnyder/earl fairman

15. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Good

One of the absolute best, who doesn't post here much anymore, is Sootballs (Jim Lutz).

16. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Good

Ok I only had one almost bad deal on here and it turned out to be good anyway I can't remember you all but here is some that I can think of at the moment.

Porcupine, Tron, FlaLagarto, Jim Forsbach, Janet from C-J's, sglfr45- [Matt],
    Sawdust/Hollingsworth gun smithing, Phillip from <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Golden BEE BEE, Ok there is a lot more but can't think of their username's on here right now but I have bought some things in the past and they would do as I would also when I sold stuff to others that wasn't a big amount of money I would say wait until you get the item and if not satisfied then send it back and if you are satisfied then send me a check.

I alway's got a check or money order every time.

Ok got to say 1 more thank you to Janet from the C-J's shooting coat vendor because I got the wrong pant's and it was my fault really because I measured wrong but she sent me the right ones out even before I paid for the other coat and pant's and she told me to make sure everything was right before I sent her a check.

I know now days it is hard to trust people but she is pretty trusting not for sure if she would be with someone that she might think is going to scam her sort of like the every day email's we get from overseas.

But I know she monitor's this site and pretty well know's most on here and I bet 98 % of the Trap shooters can be trusted for their word ok probably more but didn't want to say 100 percent.

Ok I have had a lot free stuff sent to me in the past and I ahve done like wise also so I think of the trap shooters as being better than my family because im sure many has heard the closer the Kin then the Deeper in I found that out just recently with a 11,000 auto purchase and it is a lemon so going to sell it and probably loose at least 4 grand just to get rid of it.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn

17. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Good

Bob Schultz (newcastle) -- from whom I bought a lovely 3200 Competition--my pride and joy.

Jeff Dean (ukwildcat) -- from whom I just bought through a great transaction a very handsome as new 3200 Trap 1/1000 at a very fair price.

Jim (The Rock)--who without knowing me from Adam, gave me a really nice ammo box holder after I posted a request for info on the site.

Scott Hyde of Hydeal (hydeal)-- great business man who provides a quality product at a fair price.

Paul Sedwick of Warwick Gun Cases (guncase) -- Another great guy with a great product at a fair price.

Laib's Gunsmithing -- the best friend of Remington owners!

Guy Babin

18. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Good

I have bought and sold many items on here and as of yet have no BAD deals.
    Don
    Wish I could get on this list myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Good

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words.

I sure try to do the right thing.

Happy Holidays from the snow covered Black Hills (and more tonight - ick!)

WW

20. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Good

It would probably be easier to remember the bad ones than the good. Most all are good. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.