1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOOD AND BAD WITH BLASER F3 STANDARD SPORTING

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dls guide, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dls guide

dls guide Member

Ray, You have a PM.

2. TLD

TLD TS Member

Everything on these guns is very user friendly. Yes, the weighting system is very very easy. We have not had anyone dissatisfied with the guns. I'm not just saying this because we are dealers either. We only deal in Blaser guns---no others. We are that convinced about the quality and useability. Both my wife and I switched from K80's to Blaser F3's for trap. We have both been very pleased--enough so that we became dealers. If you are interested in pricing, please email me at straight100@msn.com.

Straight100 Shooter Supply
    Idaho Falls, Idaho

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

TLD has it right. The Blaser has a lot of good things going for it. I have not found any bad things, and have shot it quite a bit.

I also sold my other tournament guns and went to the Blaser exclusively. No regrets.

"Voices" told me to get a lightweight 34" barrel for Sporting to go with the 32" barrel bought for Trap and Bunker. The same "voices" told me to get the 32" barrel tubed for Skeet. They gave me good advice. LOL

4. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I like the Blaser Super Traps, & O/U Bbl the only problem I have heard of was 2 seperate occassions the screws on the Un-single that holds the plug came loose and fell out, I would check those screws, If they turn easily, Take them out and wipe with alcahol put BLUE Loctite on threads and re-install them and tighten them.

My friend has his at Blaser having them replaced and secured w/loctite he lost some of the screws.

He shoots that Blaser extremely well.

If memory serves me right there are 4 screws.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

5. Shooting Coach

Forgot about cheapie hulls in the Blaser. That is about all my gun and tube set sees. No problems.

6. bossbasl

bossbasl Active Member

Shot a Blaser F3 Sporting 32" for a bit three years ago. Gun is certainly user friendly with reasonably good triggers and standard stock dimensions for me. The F3 felt a bit livelier than my K gun but didn't shoot it as well. Then, switched to Perazzi's (Trap, Sporting, Skeet) and never looked back. All the P guns have intrinsic swing dynamics (for me) that I have not found in any other gun. This is certainly not a condemnation of the Blaser or Krieghoff's but just my personal experience. As many have stated previously, test drive others (P, K, Kolar) and then make an educated guess. If you felt the Blaser was in a dead heat with any of the other Big Three I would pick one of the Big Three. Although Blaser has aggressively priced their product with the top tier I believe it is slightly lacking in overall fit and finish IMHO. Lyle

7. Shooting Coach

When test driving, I found the Blaser to out class and out handle the others, P, K, and such.

That's why Baskin-Robbins has 30-something flavors. Folks have different tastes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blaser f3 standard sporting

blaser guns nashville tn

what is the difference in blaserf3 sporting standard & the f3 sporting