1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Gonna jump off balcony to see if I can fly

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

It has got to be the drugs.

Fox News just ran a report that some Dems are expressing remorse in voting for Obamacare, including Barney Frank.
  2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

"Remorse" is Demspeak for "my constituents are gunna vote my ass out".
  3. Rick Barker

Brian you are right, but why would Barney Frank care, he is already out?????
  4. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Man,I was hoping this thread was posted by Mrs.Keet.........,and Rick.....Thats was funny!!!

D.P.Reynolds
  5. Rick Barker

Thank you!

I had to check my pulse when I heard that spot.
  6. slic lee

slic lee Member

They want a clear conscience for their last rites. How low can you get ooor you can run but you cant hide.
  7. porky

porky TS Member

They just want to look good in their constituents eyes when re-election comes around. In Barney's case, he needs all the help he can get because of all the wild things he has done already even though he is bailing.
  8. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Active Member

REMORSE = Voters are not DUMB, Voters are angry, voters are going to vote Rep, I'm(Dem's)scared I'm going to loose my gov feeding trough.

Yeah they should be scared, they rammed it down the voters throats thinking they couldn't do anything about it. Now they found out they can and will do something about Obama's death care. Good for the people for finally standing up to the gov. Both Dem and Rep. Its about time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.