1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gonna be hell to pay

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Watching the news on the Pa. police shootings, coming on the heels of the Binghamton, NY affair this is sure to create a great surge of anti gun stuff.

With this and the Mexico lies they have plenty of ammo for their agenda.

Hang on to your hat.

HM

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The news reports that he had besides handguns a AK-47 style rifle. He was worried that Obama was going to take away his weapons.

3. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

For sure, with these last 2 nut jobs going off, it's just what the Cho-bama camp needs. I'm sure we are going to hear the old, "see I told you so" routine very soon. And the news still can't get it right, blabbbering about full auto AK, machine gun nonsense.

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

"Tis always darkest before the dawn"...

Curt

5. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Yup: Obama, Biden, Feinstein, Schumer, Boxer, Reid, Conyers, Pelosi. Eric Holder, Jesse Jackson and on and on are "gearing up". And the liberal fool followers that voted for these pieces of trash will support their efforts. Believe me, they will control your ammunition and then try for the guns. Look at Australia.

6. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

The news said he had a "high powered" rifle.
    What is a "low powered" rifle?

7. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Our thoughts should be with the families of the fallen heros and we will have to make our case later. God bless them!!!

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

I trolled over the fag liberal media briefly, and the standard response template there seems to be, "Hannity / Beck / Limbaugh / the Right Wing are spewing fearful, hateful, and false rhetoric about Obama wanting to take away guns, and that's what scared this individual into acting, so right-wing radio is responsible for these deaths and should be regulated."

I bet we can expect to hear as much from Trapster and likes-to-spout any minute now...heck, they're probably cutting and pasting as I speak.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

These people are here to help us, not to take our guns.

10. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

What happened? I was out shooting and didn't see the news.

11. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Stu, A deranged person killed 3 police in Pittsburgh because he thought Obama was going to ban guns. He did use a AK-47 style semiauto along with some handguns.

12. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

Oh ... thats the guy whose momma called the cops to come evict him from her house because they got into a fight and an argument about his dog pissing on the floor and when the cops showed up he was wearing a bullet proof vest to greet the first 2 officers on the scene.

Is that the one your talking about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.