1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gone to Gunbroker: Walther PPS 40

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooting Coach, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Walther Blue-Grey PPS 40. Comes with box and paperwork, extra factory mag, extra back strap. I have shot about 300 rounds through it, and it has been reliable. I am going back to the dark side (Glock) for my off the job carry gun.

The sights are extremely well regulated, and it is easy to run a plate rack with this gun.

This was a factory demo, and is the only one like it I have seen. This was a limited run for a large distributor. There is a scuff mark over the tang, not obvious in this photo. Enlarging it may help to see it.

$500 with free shipping.

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Still for sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.