1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gone in one generation

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hammer1, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Some on the Left cry that we are not coming for your guns. You can keep yours. We just don't want bad guns sold to anyone else.

The Left's next demand is the closing of the so-called "gun show loophole" and the policing of such gun shows. We want every transfer of a gun to go through a background check at its transfer. One leftist has stated that any home with two or more guns and a non-relative visitor constitutes a gun show even if the gun is unknown to the visitor and locked in a hidden vault. So much for neighborhood Christmas parties or summer barbecues.

Not publicly emphasized is this includes any transfer of a gun to heirs or children.

So all existing guns currently considered politically incorrect or considered so by a future unelected bureaucrat will at least be confiscated at the death of the current owner.

So all guns will be gotten within a single generation.

Really not a bad timeline for a Statist.

Consider how long they have been after the redistribution of wealth and the control over who lives and who dies.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The really sad part is that all too many of our brethren have turned into the gun owner version of concentration camp Kapos, thinking that by oppressing their fellow gun owners the anti's will let them keep their freedom.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Very true Brian, they think they will be safe, but once the snowball starts building it will gain speed rapidly, then a Green Avenger squirt gun will be classified as an assault weapon

4. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Still the only way to stop the snowball is one united front as in the NRA, still, as in nothing has changed the most effective pro-gun lobby on the planet. Or, stand divided and fall united...

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Well that depends, noknock1, when people like our resident dementia case argue for turning the NRA into a branch of the Brady Campaign.

6. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

"The really sad part is that all too many of our brethren have turned into the gun owner version of concentration camp Kapos, thinking that by oppressing their fellow gun owners the anti's will let them keep their freedom."

BINGO...!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bad enough we have to fight the ignorance, prejudice and downright evil plans of the SOB's on the LEFT. HOWEVER...nothing gets me more angry than to be standing behind the line, waiting to take the field...5 people carrying firearms...and have one of them come up with something like: "well, they can confiscate all them Uzi's and such....nobody don't need any of that stuff."
    GEEeeezzzzz.....

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The left never has to GIVE UP anything for what they get. They can only gain for their ideology because it's empty. They HAVE nothing to lose. We can only lose for ours because we are the only ones who HAVE anything. The left does all their bargaining with accusations. They have nothing to bargain with except their lies and deceit. When we play their game by their rules we lose.

Every gain for the left, no matter how small, simply becomes the beach head for their next set of demands. They are relentless and remorseless. We must stand firm at NO MORE.

8. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Everyone knows that there is a new mental disease called Paranoia Type C. The C behavior stands for Conservative. This type of behavior and thought must be stopped in this generation. Ask Harry Belafonte, he wants all Type Cs' locked up.

The worse form of this new mental illness is Paranoia Type CC. That would be CC for Conservative Catholic for example, Sean Hannity, Newt, etc.

9. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

You cannot be a conservative if you have never worked, earn, and saved anything worth conserving. I conserved enough to not only take care of myself, but to invest heavily in benevolent causes, both with my life and checkbook.

So far a Federal Bankruptcy judge gave my pension to a foreign corporation and the Federal government took my life savings through US government mortgages and securities. My gun collection is all that is left. Now I am fighting to conserve that.

After I am broke and living on welfare, I guess I'll be a liberal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.