1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Golfer and Chief

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by pm30, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pm30

pm30 Member

Here we go again Obama will be in Fla to play golf this weekend with his buddies, sequestration is looming and this a-hxxx doesn't seem to care (no plan from him). I hope all who voted for this pxxxk are really happy, I'll bet our forefathers and all who died defending this country are turning over in their graves and who could blame them. Come on people wise up let's get together and effect some change, change in the right direction, if I lived in fla I would protest outside the course he's playing or something-anything !!!

Steve

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Steve:

.....(no plan from him).

Sequestration is and was his idea, although the media isn't telling that now. But, it was most assuredly his idea that came out of the last debt limit battle. So, now he may get what he asked for.

Gene in Illinois

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Where's Congress, Oh yea they are gone for the week also!!

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

didn't Hussein say in the debates that "sequestration won't happen",,,,,,,,must be ANOTHER of his lies......

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Brian- I wonder if he farted with that one. LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.