1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Golf Carts At Ohio State Shoot????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WindyCity, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

I was looking at the program for the Ohio State Shoot and saw that they have cart rentals available, however, there was no mention of fees and requirements to bring your own cart.

What are the requirements such as permit fees, proof of insurance, etc?

Thanks for the information

Cory Kreith

2. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

No fees this year for your own cart. I would have a proof of insurance tho , just in case. You can read this in the minutes of one of their meetings on the Ohio State website

3. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

I looked it up for you. Taken from the 10-6-2007 minutes:

"Don Cogan brought up the topic of golf carts. The Board decided to end the confusion over the cart registration fees and eliminate the $50.00 charge that Salopek was collecting as well as the $5.00 fee charged by the O.S.T.A. for shooters bringing their own golf cart. J.T. Evans moved that no O.S.T.A. fee would be added for golf cart rental or use of a private cart. Don moved to second and the vote passed unanimously. In 2009, the golf carts will no longer be through Salopek and Cardinal will handle golf cart rentals. Any under age person caught driving a golf cart will have the keys confiscated. The keys can be picked up at the CEB by an adult. Salopek will be given a list of persons who receive a cart through O.S.T.A. and only those who are listed will have a cart paid by the Association".

This place was built with golf carts in mind.

4. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Thanks for the information. I really do appreciate it.

Cory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.