1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Golf cart rental for the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trpshtr2001, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

What is the contact number for a golf cat rental at the grand? Thanks,

2. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

Little Egypt Golf Cars LTD
    Salem, Il 62881
    Phone 618-548-2366
    email address marcie@littleegyptgoftcars.com

Have renting a golf cat from them since the 1st grand @ Sparta. Very good people to work with and I have not had any problems with them or the golf car.
    Ed Fish
    Racine, WI

3. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Thanks Ed, thats what I needed. Shoot well !

4. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Be sure you totally understand where you can and cannot drive your cart. You CANNOT drive them in front of any vendor areas. You CANNOT drive them to your field and hop out and go shoot. You CANNOT drive them on Cardinal road. Basically you can drive them wherever a car is driven. Since you can drive right up to your bank you may want to evaluate if they are needed for your purpose.

5. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

PARKERGUY -- please show me where it states that you cannot drive your golf cart to your bank. You are allowed to drive up to the pedestrian walkway that is directly behind the trap field - i.e. golf carts are allowed in the grassy area between the parking lot and the walkway behind the trap.

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Parkerguy must not remember the first time he said that and was corrected, link above.

Neil

7. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Did not forget and no correction was needed. Neil, the year you were President I was told twice NOT to drive my cart to the fields and stay off the grass. If you think otherwise then print out a statement we can all carry with us that we have your permission to drive right up to the pedestrian walkway that we can show. Neil, thanks for all you have done, your a great asset to our community. However, I was told to STAY OFF THE GRASS with my cart during your tenure. Hence, no correction required.

8. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Four year, four golf carts, never been told that we had to get off the grass on the east end.

On the west end, in front of the vendors -- now, you can't go there..... EXCEPT...

Last year, we had our golf carts in this area during shoot-offs. Nary a word was said. Guess I will have to take some pictures this year and post them for proof. Oh wait, pictures can lie also...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.