1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Golf Cart Gun Rack/Holder

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Quailtail, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quailtail

Quailtail Member

Looking for a gun rack for a Club Car golf cart. I ordered a GunGrabber but it is junk. The ones I have seen are metal but this one is plastic.

I don't like the floor mounted models. Have seen some with the top being spring loaded and fits inside the bore with the butstock standing in a holder mounted to the floor of the cart. Can't seem to find them on the net. Anyone have any ideas?

2. buster45

buster45 Active Member

no fly zone carries them the only problem they need to be fitted for each gun.

buster

3. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

I have used a Rugged Gear Rack in my last two carts. They are strong and they work. Both times I have mounted them back where the golf clubs would be setting. Check the link.

http://www.ruggedgear.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=results/Category_ID=126/mode=cat/cat126.htm

4. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I too use the rugged gear and they do work well, I took a piece of 1/4 inch plate and mounted it with 3/8 inch bolts under the foot rest on the rear of my cart. I have two mounted. one on each side holds four guns total and my buddies can still ride on the back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

spring gun holder for golf cart