1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

golf buggies at nat shooting complex

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chapk80, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chapk80

chapk80 Member

hi i traveling from the uk to texas to attend the southwestern grand and i was wondering if the ground hires out golf buggys for the duration of the shoot. As we are hiring a minibus for the week and im sure that our party will be spit up and a golf buggy would be ideal. Im sure that ive seen them flying around all over the place and im wondering if they have any for hire or if there is anybody else on the ground that hires them out. All the best PAUL

2. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I haven't ever seen any there for rent. You might want to check with the NSC staff, though. Contact information is on www.nationalshootingcomplex.com. If they don't offer them, they may know of local companies that offer the service.

3. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

There is a company that rents carts close to there... they will deliver to the ammo building. Cant think of the company name. Darn i have rented but can not remember who from. sorry but call the complex.

4. chapk80

chapk80 Member

Thanks for the info wesley that was very usefull. All the best PAUL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.