1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOLDEX weights for shot trade

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

GOLDEX offer stands to be AAA+. WWs where delivered, emails exchanged, shot was made and shipped. Recieved to day. Package arrived in great order. Small crate inside flat rate box, shot baged up in looks to be 10lb sealed bags. Very easy to handle. With out a doubt when I get more WWs I will do again. JohnMac

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

John -

Ahhhhh another satisfied customer. Thanks for the plug! Save that crate and send it back to me with your next wheel weights. Also, it you have empty shot bags, you can stick two of them in with your weights. I will fill with shot and send back.

Jeff

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Sorry Jeff, the crate is nice for the shot but Im hardpressed to get anything over 35lbs inside that crate, I tried like hell to make a liner of some type with out loosing valuable space. Even just card board box inside the box you loose more room than you think. There are juice bottles that fit real nice in those boxes, Maybe you can try those. I will send back the baggies and what ever other bags I have on next order. Will be about 5 weeks before I get more free WWs. Thank you

4. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

I know what you mean John. Those little bags hold 8# not 10. You got 6 8 pounders and one 6 pounder. Don't trust those heat seals either. They usually hold very well but just when you least expect it, one will open up unannounced. Glad you are happy with the shot. Give me a heads up when you are getting ready to ship some more. I've been melting weights fore the last 3 days and made a few modifications to the shotmaker getting ready for summer. Will be running shot starting next week some time.

Jeff

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Funny Jeff, I took some pics of your packaging, and when removeing a bag, sure as stink on S^&%!!!!! How ever the Bag broke over box. I will contact you when WW supply is replenished.

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

<center>
    [​IMG]<br><br>
    [​IMG]<br><br>
    </center>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.