1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOLDEN WEST GRAND

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jimbotrap, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Sage Hill Gun Club, Reno, Nevada, will again host the Golden West Grand May 6th
    through 11th.

This is really a great shoot. Darlene and staff do an outstanding job. And
    they host several things for shooters to enjoy. If you need information call
    Darlene Vopat at Sage Hill (775) 851-1123.

Treat yourself to a great time with some great people. Hope to see some of you
    there again. - Jim

2. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

Jim

I will see you there. I am driving up Thursday morning.

Vince McNamara

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I just talked to Stocker John Fittinger. He will be there. If you need any stock work done or want to talk to him about custom work, John is the best.

JON

4. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I can certainly vouch for John. He recently built a new stock for a friend of mine. Was exactly as planned and ordered. And it was really beautiful. Built several other for shooters I know. All very satisfied. - Jim

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

I'm looking forward to this shoot! As a kid it used to be one of the shoots of the year and hopefully one day it is again. I really like the added money and options that have been added. How can you go wrong shooting in Reno? See you all there.

Jim

6. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

John was a lifesaver for me at last year's Golden West Grand. He did a quick fix on my Browning comb which allowed me to continue to shoot.

Enjoy the GWG... beware the rocking 'n rolling though -- Reno has been inundated with loads of earthquakes the past couple of months!

7. otnot

otnot Active Member

I live up here in Alaska in an area that is known as the ring of fire because of all the active volcanos and seismic activity,so a little shakin will just make be feel at home. LOL

8. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.