1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Golden West Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vickie, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vickie

Vickie Member

Why?

2. Vickie

Vickie Member

I think Randy Long won the money shoot. I think he had a 98. When we left I know Ron Christensen had a 98. That's the only score I heard about.

3. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Ron Christensen won the Championship. There were three 98's and he won in a shoot off.

4. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

Hey Bob............did ya go??? How many shooters today?? Congrats Ron!

5. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Tony and I flew up for the shoot. Ton and Doc went also from Vegas as well as Dave Seigler. Good shoot and it was up in attendance. Weather was excellent. Little breezy now and then, but nothing bad. I think there were little over 30 squads today. Give my best to Jenn and hope all is well

6. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Results all posted now.

7. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Zar, is was Kyle Hoffmeyer (24.5) and Al Coriiza (27)

8. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

LOL, that Al Coriiza is a good shooter.

Al likes cigars.

9. lowbaselarry

lowbaselarry Member

I too attended the Golden West Grand this year as I have for the last 13 years.It is my favorite place to shoot.Love those green targets against that mountain background,even though I can't hit very many of em. Darlene and crew have always been nice to my wife and I. After the shoot we love to sit back and enjoy the view. For us it's spectacular. Love the people who attend. Those Nevada people are something else. The Martins,the Fines, the Hofmeyers to name a few are the best. It's nice to be in their company. I always walk up the hill. When I can't walk I'll crawl. When I can't crawl I won't be able to shoot anyway so what the hell. I'll keep coming back till they get tired of me. By the way, we found a great new restaurant not far from the club called The Tuscan Tomato accross from the movie theatre.A little pricy but well worth it, especially when your wife,s birthday is on mother's day. I had the best scallops I've ever had in my entire life. It's like a five star restaurant in a three star shopping center. Congratulations Kyle, great shooting!

Larry Marvier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.