1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Golden West Grand - Reno, Nevada

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

say hi to Gary Bulley. He will be in the 40 ft white with big grey stripes motorcoach. He has beer!!

2. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

If you get bored in Reno Tommie, come on up to Missoula next weekend and shoot with me at the Hoppie Memorial Shoot! :>)

Walt

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Tommie,

The United States Bowling Congress (bowlings answer to the ATA) has the Nationals (like the Grand American only bowling) going at the convention center in Reno ... If you want to see something like you have never seen before wander on over there and check it out, free admission and lots of free stuff ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Cobra Khan

Cobra Khan Member

It's about 65 degrees, sunny and not a stitch of breeze in Reno today; nothing like being pent up in the office. Sure hope mother nature keeps this stuff around until the end of the week!

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Tommy.... How's the turn out so far?.... Dan

6. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

Me n Jen will be there in the morning..Love that shoot! Shoot well!

7. 7771

7771 Active Member

My buddys and I are ditchin school to come friday for the 200 singles. Hope everyone has a good time and shoots good.
    Tommy Ketchum

8. Cobra Khan

Cobra Khan Member

The old American Flag is just a snappin in the wind out there today! My guess is 25 mph wind or so! Made for some tough shooting but it is supossed to die down to about 10 mph tomorrow and then perhaps a storm coming in for the weekend.

Thus far I'd say that the attendance is light; 20 squads but several of those are probably short squads.

9. bas

bas Member

ZARD...if you are in Reno - give our best to the "big guy"...and hope he is doing well. B&R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.