1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Golden Urinal Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 2500 HD, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2500 HD

2500 HD Member

Before Barack Hussein Obama was elected President, he went to see Bill and Hillary Clinton for some campaign advice at their spacious home. After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill if he could use his personal bathroom. When he entered Clinton 's private toilet, he was astonished to see that Clinton had a solid gold urinal! Wow!

That afternoon, Obama told his wife, Michelle, about the urinal. “Just think,” he said, “when I am President, I too could have a gold urinal. But I wouldn't have something so self-indulgent!”

Later, when Michelle had lunch with Hillary, she told Hillary how impressed Obama had been at his discovery of the fact that, in his private bathroom, Bill had a gold urinal. That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled and said to Bill, "I found out who peed in your saxophone."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.