1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOLD IS AT $1600.00

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I just looked at gold... $1600... No doubt it will fall some if we raise out debt limit.. But just a marker..

2. Caribou woodland

Caribou woodland Member

Euro ...... in big troOble to.

3. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

WOW, that makes my two 1/4 ounce gold coin trophies worth $800! Turns out to be the best two trophies I,ve ever won! LOL

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Leroy,are they 14K or 24K gold coins? Makes a difference in what they are worth.

5. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

Buldge, not having any expertize in coins or gold I can't say. I have one of the coins here at the house. It's in a nice presentation case from American Eagle. The front of the coin is marked 'LIBERTY' and dated 2002. The back is marked United States of America-E Pluribus Unum-In GOD we Trust-1/4 oz Fine Gold 10 Dollars! The other one is at the bank in my safe deposit box. If I recall it's a Canadian coin, but not sure of that! I've had that one a long time! What ever the worth it's probably more than my silver plated trays and belt buckles! Altho the first buckle is Sterling with a Gold inlay! (it's dated 1977) LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.