1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Going Weing

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ntxshooter, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntxshooter

ntxshooter TS Member

I had to go to Tulsa for work this week and being this close to Missouri I made plans to make the trip to Weing to get a stock made for my KX5. I'm looking forward to the fitting especially being a L/H shooter. If you are a lefty how much did a custom stock make in your shooting?

2. Alamo

Alamo Member

I am not a lefty but, I bought two stocks from Wenigs and am in the process of buying a third. Bobby Chambers and folks are very easy to work with and I am very satisfied with their work. The only thing I didn't do was to go to Missouri for the fitting and I would recommend that.

I believe I heard that Bobby just won in Tucson. He is a serious competitor and understands what is important to a shooter. Very patient and genuinely interested in helping. Personally, I am coming off of shoulder operations, but my practice scores are starting to show improvement and I owe this in large measure to my Wenig stocks. I recommend Wenig's without reservation.

Larry Hancock

3. ntxshooter

ntxshooter TS Member

Went to Wenig and must admit that I had a great time with Jimmy fitting me to my KX5. I know that many of you have done this before but to me it was a new and great experience. After the fitting we went to Fred's range and shot the pattern board and after some fine tuning shot around of targets. So if you are thinking of getting a stock fit I would highly recomend Jimmy at Wenig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.