1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Going to Sparta on Monday ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jdhog, Aug 4, 2013.

1. jdhog

jdhog Member

Hi guys going to Sparta tomorrow and hopes of getting some stock work done ,
    do you know if there will be any stock men there working yet , as well as vendors.
    Thank you all
    jdhog

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I just talked to my buddy. He was out there yesterday and said there was alot of vendors open. Hell, he already popped on a new Combo. Anyway, he didn't say if any stock guys were open but AIM has their Grand today, Monday and Tuesday. That said, I would say you have a high likelihood there will be a stock guy open. The kid's shoots generate alot of business for the vendors because of the "mommy buy me this, mommy I need that" sales.

I'm going out later this morning to shoot some practice. I'll pay attention and report back later.

3. jdhog

jdhog Member

Thanks for the feedback ,and have a great day my friend .
    jdhog

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Just got back. Lots of kids shooting AIM. Looked like just about every vendor is open today. Since the AIM Grand is going tomorrow too, I'd say you are in luck. Vendors are likely to be open from now to the end of the Grand.

5. jdhog

jdhog Member

Thanks my friend spending the day in Springfield with the wife ,so tomorrow is all at the grand hope to be there about 9 to 10 . hpe some will be open
    Thanks for the heads up too.
    jdhog