1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

going thru central Florida?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by al391, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al391

al391 TS Member

Flagler Gun Club will be shooting registered targets Dec. 20. Singles, caps, and doubles. Come see central Florida's finest all around facility, visit us pre-chain.(www.flaglergunclub.com) Visit our friend and club members camping facility "Thunder Gulch Campground" and the "Black Cloud" resturaunt and lounge. John Seibel (386-437-5568)the owner will discount your stay when you mention our club. I've been there.....beautiful camping less than 10 minutes from the club.....It's very nice, great theme resturaunt, huge dance floor for the wifes. ????"s My contact # is 386-252-5878 Jack

2. al391

al391 TS Member

Contact # 386-252-6878...........Sorry that's what happens when your not using your glasses........Jack

3. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Jack, You might tell them what nice Christmas theme trophies you have. Don

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Jack- I remember not too many years ago the Thunder Gulch Campground was a dirt bike track. I hope to meet up with you guys at the club when I'm in Daytona (actually Beverly Beach) the first week in March. I'll be in touch before I come down.

Sincerely

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.