1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Going for the record

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Harold T. Pack, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harold T. Pack

Harold T. Pack Member

Has anyone ever shot in all 50 states and all satellite grands? Harold T. Pack

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Many have and a few have shot all of the state shoots.

Ed Yanchok

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Harold...come on up to Alaska. We'd love to have you start here.

Jeff

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

If you all would sit down with a calender and mark on it when state shoots are you will see alot of them over lap. It would take you two years to do so.

5. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

Hey Jeff, 6 weeks away, give or take a day or 2. Looking forward to your shoot in Alaska. I'm wetting my appetiate for some fresh Salmon. Hooked up with Boondocks for shells, car is rented, Micro-Tel is reserved. Let the weather be what ever it brings. Can't wait. See you in July. Seymore/82

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

MLB Trivia: In pursuit of a slightly less noble goal, Rick "The Pisser" Bosetti sought to pee in the outfield of every major league ballpark in America. Didn't quite make it. Tragic.

-Gary

7. Harold T. Pack

Harold T. Pack Member

I have shot in all 50 states, Jeff tell Mr. and Mrs Cross hi for me and my wife Candy. I met Ed at the New Jersey State Shoot. He repaired my Perizze for me. According to what my research, I was the third to achieve such a feat. Now, I was wondering if by shooting in all or the satellite grands that would be a record. I have shot in 4 of the satellites to date.

Harold T. Pack

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Anybody shot in all 57 states?

9. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Just Obama, Stokinpls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.