1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

God Changes His Mind

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lightfoot, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightfoot

lightfoot TS Member

God has been known to change His mind before…2 Kings 20:1-6

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

When are we going to accept the fact that all these preachers are two bit hustlers, telling people what they want to hear, and getting rich from doing it. Blind faith is a fools game.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Peraise!!!!!!! Gawd!!!

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

God didn't change his mind, he just told Roberts to get the hell[Sic] out of the country while he still could!

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I can hear it now.....[THUNDER AND LIGHTNING AND HUNDREDS OF DRUMS BEATING]......"GET-THEE-THE- HELL-OUT-OF-THERE-YOU-DUMB-ASS"

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

If you were alive 10,000 years ago,,,,and still alive to present (2007) and could look back with perfect 20/20 hindsight over the ages and forward to "now",,,,You would have seen -0- "acts of god",,,,and if 10,000 years ago you possessed the wisdom of "today",,,,all miracles would have ceased long ago!!!!

As I have said many times,,,,,"organized religion takes its higher learning/teachings straight from the bowels of hell"....

If todays "sheep" could just see and understand the "train of biological life" that has been extinguished over the eons to make way for others,,and get it through their heads that "that is life" on this planet!!!!! Constant die-offs of plants,,,animals,,,we as humans are and have been nothing but a "speck" on the life time of this planet,,,,our entire exsistance is nothing but the ink mark from a ball point pen on a piece of typing paper that represents the life of this entire planet!!!!! And when finally we kill ourselves off thru our own warlike mannerisms,,,or Yellowstone explodes,,,,then "another" lifeform shall move up in the "social circle" and take over as the dominate predator on planet earth!!!! Our entire exsistance on a biological scale and timeframe amounts to "nothing"----just another "lifeforce" that has its time,,however long that is,,,and then they too,,cease to exsist!!!!

But man is weak!!! Both in mind and body!!! Man has shown over the ages the need for "reasons why and explanations"-------"why did this or that befall me"???? "what is that bright round ball that shines at night"???? And when they cannot anwser those questions through their own wisdom,,,,then the acts/wonders you cannot explain must have "other world origins",,,,,,"Man" must have an "anwser" to those thoughts!!!!! And "anything" to serve as something to "grasp upon" is good enough!!!! Even if its a "golden calf"

And in that need for anwsers comes "weakness" of mind easily talked into any sort of nonsense hocus-pocus,,,and "fear",,fear of the unknown,,,fear of something you cannot see,,but was re-assured "was there" by those that claim knowledge of such,,,and done to "keep you meek and in your place"...

"Knowledege"-----was once something reserved for nobility,,and the wealthy,,,and with damn good reason,,,"if you can't control the masses with whips,,use fear and ignorance"!!!! Fear of an angry god to keep you ignorant enough to accept without question,,and then the "ignorance" to keep you supporting the whole of it all!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Grammie.....All I can say to that is AMEN! I MUST meet and talk with you before we both die......just MUST! Not only do you understand the real TRUTH.....you know how to express it beautifully! Keep charging ,and maybe some on this site will FINALLY learn something!

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Pretty soon now.........2012 ain't long.

Grammie, congrats on the Yellowstone comment. That one could kill us off like the dinosaurs. I would wager about 1 percent on here know about it.

The Elohim will be here with their fireships to take off the skeet shooters before it happens and a new race will emerge on another planet.

HM

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I only caught a snippet of the TV program, but the gist was that there is potential for a very cataclysmic eruption, with drastic complications similar to the Mini Ice age of 1500 AD or worse.

I think it was History Channel "Mega Disasters". Wish I had gotten to it earlier so I could have seen it all.

HM

10. dverna

dverna Active Member

The sub-gauge shooters have trouble procreating.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.