1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GOD BLESS TEXAS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by coyote1234, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote1234

coyote1234 Member

There is a bill in the Texas house to void any executive orders that limit the gun rights of Texans. The bill goes so far as to allow for the arrest of any federal official that attempts to hinder a law abiding Texan.

P.S. What ever happened to that petition to cecede? Still looks like a good idea :)

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

We don't need a petition to secede. The 1st order of business when our legislature meets every 2 years is to update the secession plan. For most of us it can't happen too soon!!

Ken Rucker

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

GOD bless Texas. If they secede, I'm going back to the republic of Texas even if the wife will not come with me.

PS. Ken, that bump buster you put on my 682 is still working great. I talked about it with my Dr. after my heart surgery and he let me try shooting again after I healed up for a while. He felt a normal 12 guage would be too much, but with your system I am still happily shooting. Thanks for the great product and great service.

4. CW638YORK

CW638YORK Member

Amen !

Wish I lived in Texas !

Chris

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Michigan is writing similar legislation....

Jerbear

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it, Leo!!

Ken

7. Texas Crew'd

Texas Crew'd Member

I could not have said what Governor Perry said any better myself.

Gov. Rick Perry released the following statement regarding President Obama's executive actions:

"The Vice President's committee was appointed in response to the tragedy at Newtown, but very few of his recommendations have anything to do with what happened there.

"Guns require a finger to pull the trigger. The sad young man who did that in Newtown was clearly haunted by demons and no gun law could have saved the children in Sandy Hook Elementary from his terror.

"There is evil prowling in the world - it shows up in our movies, video games and online fascinations, and finds its way into vulnerable hearts and minds. As a free people, let us choose what kind of people we will be. Laws, the only redoubt of secularism, will not suffice. Let us all return to our places of worship and pray for help. Above all, let us pray for our children.

"In fact, the piling on by the political left, and their cohorts in the media, to use the massacre of little children to advance a pre-existing political agenda that would not have saved those children, disgusts me, personally. The second amendment to the Constitution is a basic right of free people and cannot be nor will it be abridged by the executive power of this or any other president."

Garry

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

The Eyes of Texas are upon You.

9. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Hey why don't you guys in Texas talk to your lawmakers and annex NM, AZ, CO, OK, UT, MT, ID, NE, WY ND & SD, or talk to those States about forming a new country United States of Intelligent People?

10. husker

husker Member

You forgot NE.

11. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Sorry, corrected my post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.