1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

God and Trapshooting......

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff P, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

This came up on the "AA hulls - stink" thread. I posted this there in response to a post by Pat Ireland, and then figured I wanted to know everyone's opinions....

CAN GOD ASSEMBLE A LOAD THAT RECOILS SO MUCH HE HIMSELF CANNOT SHOOT IT FOR THE DURATION OF A 500 TARGET MARATHON?

And if He could, would the ATA allow it?

interesting topic to ponder on. While I'm at it...IF trapshooters go to heaven (a lot of us are heathens), do people flinch in heaven? Or do release shooters get to go back to pull triggers?

How DOES one win an event in heaven, if you have to shoot against God and all the truly great trapshooters that have passed before you? On a good day, I can't even beat all the living junior shooters.

jeff

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Please, all...let's keep this civilized, and be prepared to defend your answers.

And nobody is allowed to reference Red Dot, chamber pressure curves, or Federal Papers.

3. leadvail

leadvail Member

8-1/2' s

4. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Only the reverend Zara can answer this riddle.

Berettaman7

5. mono1393

mono1393 Member

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

Don't worry,,,,the entry to heaven will be granted to very few,,,No americans will make the cut,,and very few of "anyone else"!!!

Alas,,,,tis the "heathen" that has a better chance than the members of "organized religion",,,for it is the heathen that has been true to himself,,and his maker,,not the fornicating church members that lie,cheat,steal,not to mention the acts of hypocrisy committed just as soon as the sermon delivered by the devil's imp is over........

AKA Grammie............

7. Tbonz411

Tbonz411 TS Member

"I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." Words of Jesus - John 14:6

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I don't know about the shells (I would guess nitro 27 'caps because of the gold color), but who would fill out his squad. There is the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost. That leaves two openings.

ec90t

9. ec90t

ec90t Guest

nspktr1,

I was kinda thinking of what two Apostils would finsh out the squad. I guess that it could be three if they shoot bunker.

ec90t

10. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Being an Old Testament guy, if God could part the Red Sea with a blast of his nostrils, I'll wager his max dram load equivalent just might exceed ATA regs.

Jay

11. ec90t

ec90t Guest

nspktr1,

Well so much for drinking that cup of coffee! Lol. Very good.

ec90t

12. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Zara, Nice to have a pipeline. I thought only the Mormons claimed a direct link. Good to see there is a more practical communication available. Jake

13. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

With the Allmighties ability to speak and it is SO!

I would ask is still trapshooting if he does not even need a gun? "Pulllll (spoken) break", score a broken bird! no flinching here!

Al

PS if he did have a gun he still only needs to say break.

14. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

jeffp......I think you mean well, but"God" has NOTHING to do with trapshooting or anything else!

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Why would God need a trapgun? He has lightning, storms, hurricans, typhoons, blizzards, earthquakes, etc.

16. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

grammie said;

"Don't worry,,,,the entry to heaven will be granted to very few,,,No americans will make the cut,,and very few of "anyone else"!!!

"Alas,,,,tis the "heathen" that has a better chance than the members of "organized religion",,,for it is the heathen that has been true to himself,,and his maker,,not the fornicating church members that lie,cheat,steal,not to mention the acts of hypocrisy committed just as soon as the sermon delivered by the devil's imp is over........"

grammie also said;

"Look!!! If there is or ever was a God,,,,he/she is one sick son-of-a-bitch!!!!!"

grammie;

In other posts, you claim this will happen "if there is a God" or "that will happen "if there is a God". In your post above, you claim to know all about God's laws!!

Which way is it?? There is, or there isn't a God!! Which way??

And you have the misdirection to call others "sheep",,,,,,sheep??

17. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Couldn't be better zara. Thank you.

FYI, the first two paragraphs were a quotation of grammies post, in case you thought they were mine.

18. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Release trigger shooters are already in heaven...Bill

19. grammie

grammie TS Member

Paladin:

Easy now,,,I don't have a "direct line" to the man above as others do,,,,But,,I think I can talk you down,,settle that heart rate a bit...

I am far more versed in the workings of god than you might think!!! Pounded into me from the time of a child,,,,,it took a long time for me to throw that "monkeys ass" off my back,,it took a lot of study on my part,,,and much history,,,"I mean true history"!!! Not just the history written by the "victors" (that most think is fact,,and is taught in the schools as fact),,But its not!!!!!

When you take in a steady stream of information,,after a bit,,a clear line is drawn,,,and you begin to really look at religion as I have said many times,,,"as a weapon"!!!! Straight from hell!!!!! I say that,,(hell),,but "hell" is man-made,,,and its time can be served while alive,,,and death becomes a cherished sought after thing,,,I have seen this,,,my own eyes have witnessed this....

When you finally understand that Christianity itself,,,,,,IS NOT HOLY!!! Not even close,,,,its just another of the thousands of "creation stories" told and retold over the centuries,,,,,,the one thing that made it stand alone is this--------------------it was written!!!!! It was put down on paper!!! And that alone is why it has survived!!!! The "old gods" were worshipped for more than 7 thousand years before the ignorance of christianity arrived on the scene!!!! Just another story!!!! But many through their own supersticious fear and ignorance make it something else!!!!

Christianity is just one silly believe,,,,,,the others fit into the same catagory above!!!!

Go back into time,,,,,back when man had only a weapon and a brain to keep him alive,,,,when it was his own instincts that gave food,warmth,security,,,when things happen they didn't have the knowledge to explain,,,it was easy to pass it off as a "whim" of some hidden watcher,,,,,and even easier to get people to dance around a golden calf!!!!

Religion always draws the weak-minded,,the perverted,,the charlatons,,the pedophiles,,the thieves,,the whore-mongerers,,,,WHY???? Because people are no smarter than they were 7 thousand years ago,,,,no differant and so weak in their minds that they need a crutch to make it thru a day,,,and that in turn draws the predators to prey apon the flock of weak,,supersticious,,fearful people drawn to the hope of salvation that does not exsist anywhere but in your mind..........

Hope this helps......

AKA Grammie.........

20. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I don't know how or when he acquired it, but Grammie knows what the hell he is talking about and isn't afraid to say it. There should be more of his type around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.