1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Go to Stockdales

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jmas, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmas

jmas TS Member

Dale has busted his butt (and part of his pocketbook) to put together this "GRAND" for the Midwest. Sorry I am not shooting anymore but if I was I sure would be down there supporting him. He has put together a great program. GET UP AND GO! The website will give you a program and a map. Good shooting and Good luck.

jmas

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Buddy and I are leaving on Monday evening and will be shooting the entire week, another friend is joining us starting Friday. Looking forward to it.

I shot the Labor Day shoot last year which was my first time there. Dale runs a good shoot and it's a very nice setting. I ran a 100 straight on the first day and scored good all weekend so I'm looking forward to going back!

Scott

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

If I didn't have school, I would love to get to the first ever Heartland Grand...I only live an hour away. But it looks like I won't be able to make it for quite some time. I hope everyone has a good time. Josh

4. razor

razor TS Member

we will be rolling in on thursday, our first time there, been working lots of overtime so the 5 day weekend will be great time for us. razor & ellie

5. TomR

TomR TS Member

Hey Guys. This is a great place to shoot. Beautiful background, great shade, fantastic scenary, fantastic clubhouse, and great targets. We need to support this to keep a satelite grand in the midwest. I've had the pleasure of working with Dale and Kenny this past week and what wonderful people. Hooray for the Heartland Grand. Tom

6. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Wish we could be there, I scheduled clinics on the west coast long before the Heartland Grand was approved and scheduled. Good luck everyone, we have shot at Dale's club and you will have a good time.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.