1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GO SAINTS!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I wonder if PerazziBigBore is at the game this afternoon? The Saints are looking good so far!

2. otnot

otnot Active Member

Whoo Dat? Go Saints!

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I really hate to root against the Cardinals, but I am having to this afternoon!

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Checking my list and crossing off some dealers ScXXXXrGXXStXXe , all crossed off ... There we go ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I wonder if PerazziBigBore is at the game this afternoon? The Saints are looking good so far!

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

Whoo Dat? Go Saints!

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I really hate to root against the Cardinals, but I am having to this afternoon!

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Checking my list and crossing off some dealers ScXXXXrGXXStXXe , all crossed off ... There we go ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

WPT,

You know it is all in good fun! I do like the Cardinals, Warner has been awesome for years and Fitzgerald is a phenom! But for some reason, I am pulling for the Saints.

Matt Woodson

10. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Game over. Warner is heading to the locker room. Leinert stinks out loud. Watch Arizona go ultra-conservative, only because they have to due to Leinert's inability to move the abll thru the air.

As a Packer fan, I am merely a viewer now but am angered by the fact that they did not put any pressure on Warner last week. Look what happens when you do! (Granted, the hit that knocked Warner out was not a product of pressure on him.)

Tim

11. otnot

otnot Active Member

I too like Werner! He is a class act but has been to the Super Bowl. The Saints have never been.

12. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

The Saints are moving on to the NFC Championship game!

13. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Great Game and I wish the best for the Saints. Was in N.O for the game after Thanksgiving but didn`t attend just watched it on TV, that was their 13th straight and they put on a great show then also. They are my new favorite team. WE have the Giants and Jets here in NJ and I don`t much care for either.

14. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Well.. I was scared for them.. Last week the Cardinals played their hearts out.. And I KNEW the Saints would need to bring their A game.. A common question I asked my friends who are football experts..what's going on... One friend I trusted said.. all was in place.. Not to look at the last 3 games..and "Coach" knew what he was doing.. Everyone was looking for a 6 to 9 point spread..and no solid money was on either side..

Just vtrash talking.. when asked if I would watch the game.. I replied.. Just can't.. Bad ticker.. I'd need to double my meds.. For me to watch.. The Saints would need a 3 touchdown advantage..

I worked all day yesterday.. Big Saints party across the street.. Most of my friends were there.. Before the end of the 1st quarter.. they told me the Saints were vastly ahead and to turn on the game.. I did.. Great game..

15. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Mike,

I am glad you enjoyed it. Now let's beat them next weekend!

Matt Woodson

16. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I'm jazzed! Can't decide who we'd rather play though Dallas or them Vikings....

I was watching the game last night Mike wishing I could be in the Big Easy to share in the celebration.

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Guy Babin

17. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Guy.. The city went WILD.. Couldn't get to sleep till 2AM...(I live in the French Quarter).. I think I'd rather we play Dallas.. but the question is more like.. "which finger do I want stuck in my eye??" Both are great teams..

18. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Mike,

I can only imagine what Orleans' was like last night! I imagine there is alot of people with headaches today!

Matt

19. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Nah, just warming up for Mardi Gras! Lol.

ss

20. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

There will be alot more headaches after the Vikings turn out the
    lights on the Saints!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.